FUNNY SS FROM ASW CLAN CHAT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Had decent potential, but just didn't work out.

2. Jesus speaks the truth

3. Developer replied:
    Hi -AoW_Infamous_AoW-,

We've brought this to the attention of our Community Managers. They will take appropriate action shortly.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Note: I removed names but that is the support teams reply to me about this topic. I hope to see proper mamagement of the situation.

4. What more should wulf right? He gave you the topic of the thread. It's a great idea. Don't see the problem or the power abuse.

5. Should wulf write*

6. I wish ya could wait till after their war atleast to give it a chance I've heard of some of the things being said there and could be good for a laugh if people posted them I like the idea give it a chance instead of just complaining all wulf did was post an idea others need to fill the thread I support

7. Plenty of other people had similar threads for different topics and were locked for low effort. That is the problem.

8. no support

9. Wulf's least successful thread yet....

Come on Wulf, we all know LB players are too cool for forums.

10. Just lock this .....

11. Amazing thread.

12. Let's wait till after the war to pass judgement wulf's not know to disappoint everyone who in asw too busy right now.

13. Yeah all these complaints, and this might turn out into an awesome thread when the war is over.

14. How do i put a ss on here?

15. Tinypic.com someone said earlier.

16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

From the barcode above.

That's what happens when you try to offer osf to the enemy clan in exchange for ally hires.

17. Devs got pretty butthurt about it pansies

18. Devs got butthurt 

19. If anyone else has as to show but don't know how to, shoot me a pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.