FUNNY SS FROM ASW CLAN CHAT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trolls continue to troll. I never had a thread locked for low effort on any of my accounts.

The only problem I have is power abuse. If moderators are going to spend all day locking low effort threads than they should not be posting low effort threads themselves.

Wulf is an amazing forumer and this was a horrible disappointment. I thank him for all he has done for the community but it does not make him any better than the rest of us. He has to abide by the rules like all of KaW.

I rest my case.

2. While butthurt continues to be typed into forums by you.

3. The thread isn't in AT because it's stickied. It's in AT because idiots like you who don't like the thread continue to post on it.

4. It's going to be unstickied in 36 hours, it's not like it's going to be stickied forever. I, also agree I was disappointed in this thread, but I read the part were it said "will auto unsticky in 36 hours" so let us no longer be upset at this, or at least don't continue to keep this bumped while your complaining about it.

5. I agree with infamous, I had eagle lock a thread earlier for spam. just cause he ain't like the topic, thus I find this thread proof the devs let's mods do what they want, when they want however they want which isn't fair to the kawmunity

6. I stopped for a while and people continued to comment. Some of them comments were to support me. Sticky threads are important to those who don't just use Active Topics. No one wants to see this low effort thread at the top of their forum when they are actually looking for a real thread.

You can't possibly defend a low effort thread. Moderators lock multiple threads for low effort on a daily basis. If you can possibly defend it being low effort than go ahead. I bet you can't because we all know it is low effort and we all know that KaW moderators now lock low effort threads.

Therefor this thread is due for a lock.

7. Infamous already emailed them ❄️

8. I haven't defended this low effort thread. I merely stated a fact that this will not be a perm sticky like most sticky'd threads. ;)

9. It's still in at though... It has no effort at all

10. It's in AT because you're posting on it. If it actually bothers you, you should be smart enough to scroll past it instead of opening it and commenting on it.

11. 52 posts and not a single screen shot.

12. Give wulf a break, this would actually be a good thread if those lb's posted some ss, wulf shouldve posted some to start off things

13. But a shitload of whining lol

14. 53 no screen shots. They will hopefully come 55 n below

15. Why would they post a ss? Their kind of in the middle of war...?.?..?

16. Seems like a failed attempt at a good thread

17. Active Topics is not my main concern. The fact that it is not locked for low effort and that it is stickied is my biggest concern.

I just emailed support with a nice high quality email with structured paragraphs.

18. Structured paragraphs!!  oh no what will Wulf do he's done in for! 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.