Funny Farms declares war on lr

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __Squirtle__, Apr 15, 2013.

1. They rejected TWICE :cry: :cry:

2. Are there any zaft clans not running an eb

3. If it is a war you want, that's what you'll get, though I doubt you'll be so arrogant when we're finished with you.

Funny Farm

4. You people take things too harsh.. Dont know whether you're joking or not understanding this is a joke.

5. Riss. No hard feelings, but I won't stop on the battlefield for you.

6. Lol they are taking it seriously? No they aren't. You guys challenged them, now face them and get pounded into the ground. Will teach you not to **** with war clans

7. Rissa it was a joke we were just trying to have fun, don't take everything so seriously we just wanted a little war get beat then laugh at it.

8. Also we challenged there sub clan :)

9. Flint, you noob. Go back to slapping some electronic aparations while we actually have fun/

10. Ha! You challenge a sub clan and you challenge the WHOLE clan. Basics of kaw warring.

11. *Grabs popcorn*

12. :lol: DeLorean XD

13. Stealing Wulf's snacks is not a good idea.

14. Flint I will shove your shoelaces up your nose!

Jk

15. DeLorean- says the noob telling the people you wanted to war to calm down :roll: hit your eb idiot. And get used to being pinned by LR. Because I have a feeling you won't return the inc you get from them, they are good fighters

16. *gives popcorn back* keep wulf happy :lol:

17. Wrong face. Well, later.

18. We declared a system war if lr wants to declare a system war on us right now and beat us lol we will accept and have fun while doing it

19. Lmao xD They'll get tired of us soon enough.