Funniest war memories

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Motorbreath, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Nice Joey 

2.  Joey

3. I'm a fail cx

4. I got banned during the iG NAL war for something that ended up being wrong and I was stripped of everything

5. Well a while back during an osw a noob made a thread asking for a super secret spy *facepalm* so I looked at his clan and saw he was in the enemy clan, after his thread was locked he applied to our clan *double facepalm* so we changed the ca cleared cc and let him in then started trolling him with info like we are currently stripping *enemy #1* lol after 10 mins we kicked them farmed him for the rest of the night.

6. I would post a pic on here of my friend getting knocked out and knocking someone out at the exact same time.

7. You should post pic angel lol

8. I will bring it back to my first week of KaW.... We had a war set, I spent all my time saving for 1 tower and a few pots.

At the start of the war the 2 guys on the other side were HUGE! O my I thought as I was shacking, potting up my hits..... BOOM! BAMM! POWWW! I was winning!!! Troops all gone so I used my assins to finish the job  I could not land even on on him... But I seen I was kill mass amounts of his spy's. So I was taking one for the team, and kept on him.

Then I got a message on my wall... Asking me not to use spy's.... I thought that he wanted me to be nice to him, it was only 2 of them vs our HOLE clan!! A hour passes as I was potting up my hits. And I was reading CC,CA, watching WC. and found out what a PWAR was 

9. I signed up for an ASW. Me and my GF at the time went to a baseball game I was warring in the ASW and ignored her all night. My team one and moved on to the next round. I slept on the couch while she slept in the bed so I could war the entire war. So I would fight from pin sleep for 7 min then wake up to hit and go back into pin. Needless to say my GF was extremely pissed that I competed in the ASW and ignored her all weekend.

10. Humpy chooses kaw over girlfriend.. GENIUS!!!

11. Badger never ceases to amuse me