Funnel the Fun of Estoc Edge Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Z00MIE-, Feb 1, 2013.

1. I also support to that 

2. Support almost completely

I don't think regular wars and be 4 hours, and also offer a rotating 2 hour war that offers the same rewards. All the wars need to be the same amount of time.

3. I was actually thinking of a system that creates lower/higher troop loss counts. For example, if you are outmatched by 10 players, one side will take more troops for a successful assassination or attack. And the side that outnumbers would take less troops for a successful assassination or attack.

4. In my opinion, the real way to make better matchups is:::

More clans warring = fairer matches

No how to make more clans war??

Better/ more rewards. We already get good mith payout, and estocs edge; how about offer extra money? The entire money made from plunder score is distributed based on participation to the winning clan.

5. I'm ready for double mith weekend again. No sleep but crap loads of possible mith!!

6. Major support. There definitely need to be fewer wars to create larger signup groups thus obtaining better matchups for each war

7. Well said zoom, hard enough for me to work 6-10 hour shifts and be interested in a 4 hour war afterwards a 2 hour war/wars would spark my interests greatly and would probably provoke more clans/players into participating in the EE wars

8. I'd like to see 2 hour wars I'm sure more people would join the wars aswel