From Black Hand, With Love

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No disrespect to BlackHand, but you're requesting they cease fire.. Isn't that basically saying you want a ceasefire? Smh

2. No, he gave an out to anybody who wanted an out.

like, he said in the op that bh wouldnt stop the osw with the officials, just members caught up with it.

3. Baby is right apoc can't get involved. I just noticed that :D

4. No bump for Todd huh? ..I see how it is. Well no bacon for any of you then! 

5. Unfortunately baby and gazebo hit the nail on the head. Due to alliances, we can't even return fire. I'm shocked it took you guys this long to figure that out. 

6. I'm sure no one actually thinks something like friendship and allies stand in the way of IMF and Apoc.
    IMF already dropped warlor allies because Apoc told him too. Just check the clan page and you'll notice WAR, Outlawz, BH and others missing, they've already been handed their walking papers.
    Apoc betrayed those clans before, they do so again. This time they are lucky enough to be screwed by their friend IMF as added bonus.

7. Oops my bad. 
    IMF has never been strong on the whole strategy part. He'll learn too late he's been played and Apoc gets to attack the old OG.

8. These kind of threads rub me that wrong way. Am I the only one that reads them and senses weakness. You're basically running down their leadership and pleading with their members to leave. That doesn't exactly scream confidence and strength to me. I don't maybe you all are just really really good guys looking out for your opponents Well being. I don't have a dog in this fight. Just the sense I get when I read multiple people asking the other side to give up and leave. Good propaganda otherwise.

9. Betrayed man you're stuck in the past dude move on. Buy an ice pack for that sore ass of yours and get to stepping.

10. A thread about BH and AOW but somehow Val you manage to twist it round to the same old same old you have posted before

Its like a stuck record lol

11. I like the record, lose yourself to dance

12. I kinda like the song "Back in the saddle again". It's an oldie but a goodie.

13. Bh letting val do their talking now? Pretty smart. I would suggest a muzzle for the dog. 

14.  I mean think about it if apoc was to decide who to help and who to "betray" it will be game over. Its like court only dat epic r da judges.

15. Why apoc wants to get involved anyway beats me i thought only se were allies with aow

16. Why other people are so scared to post with main will remain a mystery to me. Have some conviction with what u say. Put it on the line erryday like me 

17. Woah val hold your horses a minute.....said nobody.....ever. When exactly did apoc betray og alliance? Shine some light and if IMF didn't want to drop allies then he wouldn't have I'm sure. As a leader he has just as much say in apoc policies as every other apoc leader. If any1 is drawing us into this osw its you and the other smack talkers from you're alliance on this thread! Yes we are holding apoc back due to friendships, but u can only hold a rabid dog back for so long! Sooner or later the chain is gonna break!

18. Support 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.