from A1 to killers united and it's members.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllA1Ill, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Who cares...this is a war game so if you don't wanna war then play farmville.

2. They hit Tim  KU hitting my clan.
    Guess KU lookin for bear love too huh? 

Lesson #1, don't poke a sleeping bear 

3. SUPPORT!!! LET'S SMASH KILLERS UNITED XD

4. Guess I'll give Killer a few minutes to apologize for hitting my member while we all bank and get ready to chew a leg off 

5. PoppaBear Has SPOKENN

6. Can I PLEASE get a link to this kaw_admin thread? I wanna know whazz up!!

7. It's week 8 war 4. They moved it to the war section after deleting iiiiiiiminioneiiiiiii that violated tou

8. Shame they deleted those posts though, it was really ridiculous accusations.

9. Sorry poppa wasn't trying to get you guys involved but if they are hitting your welcome to join in on the party.  Guess Tim knows how to get attention

10. Dear MG,
    i appreciate all your efforts, but can you please let my target regen? 
    I owe him some whacks and you guys are much too efficient in taking away his right to regen..... or, he's just poking his head in a hole and not coming out.
     I hate ostriches
    Thank you,
    Love Poppa 

11. I love attention....but hey when you look as good as me you get use to it. I am awesome

12. Dear Poppabear,
    On the behalf of MG. We fling poo all over KU. If our poo lands on your target as soon as they pop their head out of their hole, we are deeply sorry.
    My apologies,
    Love,
    slayerbob

13. LOL hitting hog and mg ? Lmaoo dem boys at KU smart 0_0???? loool gg. Gonna see a surrender thread soon

14. Take em down A1Support

15. Hitting our bear cubs eh?  heres a pretty balloon  now i pop it  i make children cry, what you think i will do to you?

16. Nothing sweeter than a formal invitation 