French n Furious

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 0nesy, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Not hard to understand? And Mirs and other FNF whiners I just retaliated for hits to myself and clan so whatever story your telling is way off

2. Frenchness 

3. I never farmed F2_Mirs91 and proved that. A lot of his members won't hit me because they have seen the proof! But still I get hit by at least 5. It doesn't bother me it's the fact they hit a clan much smaller than themselves and think its justified!

4. Let me make something very clear to you little noob whiners everywhere:

This game is an MMORPG (Massively MULTIPLAYER Online Roleplaying Game. The emphasis at times gets taken away from the MM portion of that acronym. 1V1's are awesome in principle, but just because your opponent opts to use the multiplayer clause means absolutely nothing more then they are better than you at networking and/or their playstyle is different than yours.

My recommendation: Adapt and overcome or fall victim to the mob. Crying coward in the forums makes you look ignorant.

5. @Weezus.

It's still pathetic and disrespectful, especially of a clan that size. I normally agree with all your posts, but that one there was not right. The Multiplayer part, is about the social aspect and playing with others. That doesn't justify cowardice at all, and if you think it does, I think you'll find most disagree with you.

If one clan is such a great "war clan", surely they could take someone on by themselves...?

:|
    Sorry, but I just found your post rather... Not right.

6. @ Anarchy, your sauce is week, its a war game, fight if it's in you or sit there and pout, don't post your tears.

7. @gutter.
    So, you think that being a coward is respectful?
    Re-think that one bud.

8. All I see is some dude saying nice try but no cigar, why does it always come to tears, I agree that this game boils down to who you know, they don't have to be huge, just dedicated, the few can defeat the many, I don't wanna read a forum about what's fair and whats not, grow up.

9. So basically, you're still saying that it's fine to be a coward. Go on, just say it, no need to hide it, it's easily inferred from what you write.

10. Lol, your such a baby

11. I'm such a baby?
    Well from what it sounds like, you wouldn't mind hitting one...

:|

12. Hi please hire me

13. Ha, as far as this game is concerned, sometimes I really wouldn't 

14. No one is saying its not a war game but this argument was 1:1 F2_Mirs91 chose to get his members to pick on a clan simply because I bought it! And based on a lie I have only ever hit him and my alts have not hit back against F2. The-One returned hits to him and did NOT hit first! So Cahue you have been misinformed. (or lied to) ! I enjoy war but even the Devs match clans up reasonably well!! 

15. Sick of seeing these rage threads that end in an apology a day after. Damn ******* idiots. Get over it.

16. There will be no apology silver so don't wait around for it

17. And as far as the bullying goes; it continues still. F2_Mirs91 demanded my alts and The-One leave Eternal Guardians! Who does that hurt? Not my alts; we are doing bigger EBs! It hurts the small clan again because they will not be able to complete EBs! This is down to tyranny! I'd like to say are they iG wannabees? But not sure that's politically correct! So apologies iG

18. Good to see that F2 are making a name for themselves.

Up with F2, and up with the forum whines that let them know what a good job they're doing.

Jezza_of_Oz
    iG