French n' Furious want war, but hate losing so pick on a sma

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SoT_Lady-of-Avalon, Nov 19, 2012.

1. My point is made as Mirs says "he always finishes it". How? Because they are either many against one, or bigger against smaller. NEVER will he pick a fight with an equal! This was not farmers! Why is he trying to sound justified? He can't because once again they are bullies.

2. Sounds like crying to me. If you can't take a few hits you should probably find an exit now and I won't throw tomatoes. Bigger clans love to have fun; teach little clans that this game isn't about epics its about war. Hence the name of the game, you should also know not to ever say never because bigger clans do get their behinds handed to them from bigger than them clans. Do you see them griping?

/Endrant.

3.  Have you seen his allied clans. He has tried to grovel to all bigger clans to ensure that will never happen! A couple had the sense to kick him! If you want to 'teach' a clan, offer your services! You don't BULLY! And that is the point! No one is crying I just hate seeing FnF on some crazy power struggle.

4. ^ definitely crying.