Free Xtals!! Estoc Wars READ

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Neonnq, Nov 22, 2012.

1. I like the idea about choosing when we come out of KO, because as it is now its a complete snooze fest. We spend 15min in pin and 20 seconds of war, I find these new wars the most boring thing i'v every done, I just get 0'ed constantly with Assass's, most the time I can't even get 2 attacks off, my lag is horrendous.

2. Did say these wars would become turtled and boring but hey.
    And why bother with free xtals and random times.
    Full regen when ko'd. And half regen on self ko. Always open. Most co-ordinated clan wins still by optimising who and when to ko opponents. The half ko affects plunder you can earn. And best of all in a full in four hour skirmish war everyone is up and active all the time.
    When the new two hour wars come out that will be more important than ever.
    As for xtals and would you still use them. If you don't want to be ko'd and lose plunder sure why not.
    But xtals aside constant non stop open warfare. Which still involves tactics and creates new ones seem like a better option than 4 minutes an hour for these wars.

3. #1 support! it will make war interesting with random xtal use. #2 support but not 25 min max, its to long and gives to much recovery and u dont need to be as active.

4. Support however i dont understand idea 2... Guess i have to have done the war to find out

5. Support 

6. We just got sat on in a 2 vs 1 War!! Fought to the end as always! But my OP would solve some of the issue of them just sitting on us and we were to weak to pin them with only 3 regens...

Lag was so bad on iDevices people were Ko'd before they even got 1 hit in... Devs really need work on match ups though!! 2 vs 1 no matter what size is not fair. Shear Volume of troops is to much to make a fight fair!!!