Free Xtals!! Estoc Wars READ

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Neonnq, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Support but it won't happen

2. I support :) nice ideas . Could be useful for the new system

3. I like these ideas. Support.

4. Support.

Especially idea #2. The camping issue is a draw back in the system. An early KO can essentially put you out of the war, because good clans will have timers/campers. That ruins the experience for many with frustration.

5. I still prefer the idea of full regen on ko and half regen on self ko.
    It would remove the need to purchase xtals. It would eliminate inactivity in wars, it would increase player participation as it would be a full on buzz. The same tactics apply but it would be far more intense and free for all.

It would also once and for all kill off TURTLE wars in estoc edge tournaments.

However that said as it does not apear devs would consider that idea. Great shame I think. I would support either of these ideas as a backup plan. Though I would keep it as two purchasable xtals. Just to allow those willing to pay to play the opportunity to come out of pin an extra time.

6. Big support. I'd love to see that happen.

7. Support 

8. Supported

9. Support for both especially 1

10. The ideas are very good, it would certainly add a new level of strategy to the war beyond what there already is, and would make it a lot more interesting than what there currently is.

However, with your first idea, I would say that 1 free and 2 usage of your own is probably a better idea, than 2 freebies from the devs for each war. Firstly because its a more enticing prospect in terms of sales and all, but secondly it still has the effect of making people want to buy crystals and seeing their power in the war, while also not adding too much new strategy to make it overcomplicated. Its not easy to throw a camper off of your regen, but it is possible even with 1 regen.

11. SUPPORT IDEA 1. idea 2 takes a whole lot of strategy away and precision. You Need to know the times.