Free Xtals!! Estoc Wars READ

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Neonnq, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Support bro

2. Support!!

3. Full support,

4. Support , good idea 

5. #2 will lead to turtling. Even after knowing KO time of opponent, people are still able to self KO. Still if we want this option to help with situation of getting KOed immediately as soon as out of KO, the self KO penalty should be increased heavily.

Btw OP, care to show proof that devs asked you to gather more support? Turtling is one thing devs wanted to reduce in this new war system, but #2 opposes this same intention.

6. Supppppppppppporttttt

7. Support fully :)

8. You think wayyy wrong. 'It's like an addiction!'
    What BS is this??? You need to get your brain straight.
    No support

9. Support I like both ideas, but I like the one involving choosing when you you get out of regen better.

Getting sat on and pinned every 15 minutes is not a fun way to war. It's a good idea to fix this and will improve the chaos/ fun in the new war system

10. Support for both!

11. I like both of these ideas especially the second idea

12. I could post a SS of the kaw message but i'm a fourm noob! :lol: Besides no point really... Glad to see some support TY all! Happy Thanksgiving to ALL! :D

13. interesting ideas, but
    1/ I don't think this will devs support, xtals give them money..... with free xtals during wars ppl will not use classic xtals = less money for devs
    2/ sounds good, but 25 min is very much; some clans will do wars with this strategy: start with massive xtaling to make gap and then will use 25 min self KO (as turtle mode)..... 25 min in 4 hours wars is too much; maybe 10-15 good idk;