Free Xtals!! Estoc Wars READ

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Neonnq, Nov 22, 2012.

1. SUPPORT 1st idea. however with the second, people try to keep times which ad strategy into the wars, especially for big money hitters. The second idea would prevent that and it would also make more people recklesswhen warring.

The first idea is AWESOME. I LOOOOVE XTALTING!

SUPPORT
    SUPPORT
    SUPPORT

2. 1 not all bad.

2 is part of warring strategy.

3. doctorsmith probably never played an Estoc Edge Match or he would not have his comment.

doctor once the other team get a slight lead or have the number advantage they will just sit on you and KO YOU nonstop.
    Just into the 1 hour mark our teams were 1 Billion apart. The other team timed our regeneration and sit on our entire team for the next 3 hours. We never made a dime and they made 70 billion more for the last 3 hours.

4. Support #1 only
    #2 will make self KO issue even worse. NO Support.

5. Support the first idea

6. Support for second idea, the first was confusing.

7. BTW majority of self KO occurs when multiple enemy hit the Target at the same time resulting in self KO. I never self KO in my game but was credited for it 6 times out of 10 all should have been Enemy KO.
    Please re-read the DEV posting thanks.

8. 1 ok
    2 no support

9. Support

10. Don't need free crytals as it defeats the purpose if everyone gets them. Would be better to have the regen random- but never to full. Just have some guys get a boost in regen time and some actually get a decrease. And have the knockout time window random as well, within say a five minute window. This would handle the problem you are trying to solve.

11. Support on the first, however, only 1 free regeneration war only. 2nd, I can't see them coding without a number of bugs. Plus, it ruins clan coordination. I'd think it possible to do it such that once troops have regained past 20%, open, which makes it a slightly harder challenge to nail down "coming out" times

12. Support 1 but leave it up to the devs for how many free xtals
    No support 2 it would be too complicated and require no skill at all

13. Full support

@fiddler
    Umm sure. The devs actually DID respond to his feedback with "get more support" bud so gtfo! "Great thinking, fantastic opinion

@turtle.
    Care to elaborate why?

14. I think both ideas #1

15. Well, what I was trying to say above before my post got cut off is that I FULLY SUPPORT BOTH IDEA'S. And nice thread Neo, great job explaining your ideas! 