Free Roamer Contest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PrestonGarvey, Dec 15, 2015.

1. X-D, you need to double up the vote on DOA..

Cos..

...You eyes have to work twice as hard to play the game than any other game.. (Insert "hard" jokes here)

There are no Bump moves like that in Skyrim or Fallout..

2. Some of these games are not free roamers.

3. Jack and dexter is a platformer not sandbox, LoL is definitely not a sandbox game.

My vote would have to go to the original fallout games, Fallout 4 is meh it's a good shooter but a terrible dumbed down for the sheeple masses rpg, what happened to character archetypes people?

4. LoL is a sandbox if you play Azir. :roll:

5. The one with the dragons.

6. Fallout 4

DayZ is 2nd if we consider it a freeroam and when the lag in game doesn't make it unplayable.

7. I must say, this is a hard one.

Just Cause 3. It takes everything from JC2 and puts it on steroids.

Close seconds would be GTA 5, RDR, Fallout 4, Need For Speed Undercover, and The Amazing Spiderman 2, based on it's map size and web mechanics alone.

There are also some decent IOS free roam games.

Gangstar Vegas
    Six-Guns
    GTA: San Andreas
    GTA: Vice City
    GTA 3
    And again TASM:2

8. So far this has been a good thread...

I have Skyrim online for ps4 but haven't opened it yet bc FO4 is taking up all my free time. I'll be opening it asap.

I knew nothing about Just Cause. And now I'll be buying it.

I didn't know need for speed made free roam type games. I'll look into it and possibly buy it.

No one has mentioned Destiny yet. Although it is more of a FPS, it is kind of free world too I guess. I haven't unlocked the taken king yet but def plan to do so soon.

I also need to buy GTA bc I haven't played it in years.

Lots of good suggestions.

9. Like one is apt to do, I'll again suggest GTA: San Andreas for your iPhone.

I think I'm in love. It's the full PC version, just with touch controls, and as far as touch controls go, it's great.

10. A lot of good games on the list but skyrim is the king of open world gaming...

I vote skyrim

11. Look.. Can you lounge around a tropical beach doing absolutely doing nothing but rolling around in the sand and taking a nap in Skyrim??!!

...with Dolphins!!?.. No I don't think so..

Take the free roaming arrow to the knee Skyrim lovers.. DOA rules

12. League isn't a free roamer 

13. I agree any Bethesda game. As far as replayability, I would say GTA. There are always peds and cops to shoot/run over :p

14. ️Fable️
    Tomb Raider
    Skyrim
    Fallout
    Oblivion
    Assassins creed
    Borderlands



15. Tomb Raider counts as Free roam? Which boob... Iteration?

16. Dude the old school one, with the bear and then the dinosaurs.