"Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle*Updated*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Focke-Wulf-190D, Jun 17, 2016.

?

Do you think we should still be able to watch a set amount of ads per day for nobility?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The fyber option works well enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

I have no issues with being added I just think it'd be a shame to see the offers removed completely as a lot of people enjoy using them. Unless the scams and dodgy offers are removed though it's probably better off being removed.

2. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

3. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

I've actually got a great amount of nobility points from these offers. But there are a lot of scam offers and offers where you actually have to pay, so I'll support getting it removed.

4. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

5. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Agreed, there is always a catch to those things... make you jump through hoops to get anything

6. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

7. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support. It's just a scam.

8. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

9. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Seriously I'm with him. Just take like 15 mins outta your day and do the free trial ones. Then cancel right after you receive the nobs. I've gotten like 400 nobs from this.

10. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Sooooo... I tried the pepsi one.

Just give you "personal info" then close after you click continue below on the silver, gold offers. Be sure to skip offers. Close at final step. Try this

11. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

12. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

13. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support. #tapjoyftw

shane kiss my arse :lol:

14. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

I dislike these "offers." I think they're extremely misleading and pointless unless you want to give away personal info (which I think is worth more than a measly 25 nobs.) However, apparently some people use this as their only source of nobs (according to Karma) so might as well keep it if someone gets something out of it. For most of us it's a total waste of time, but it wasn't there before so just go back to that mindset.

15. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support because i kinda want nobs bub

16. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

I have literally 10 offers that won't go through because they don't work

17. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

18. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Who said you had to give your real personal info?

19. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

20. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

The least Yall can do is replace the company that makes the offers (Fyber). For instance, a company that offers app downloads,(just as an example). If that doesn't work (company) than idek what to do.

P.s.
    I've heard people gamble(GB) through on of these offers, and others who spend money there to get nobs.~ Lost revenue for you guys :p