Free Change your build day

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ___lIIIAlphaIIlI_________, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Well its the 7th anniversary so a good occasion. Some of the changes by Ata havent been great and we havent really had much of a good treat.

Im suggesting a free change your build day where we can change our build for free on the 7th anniversary of KAW so atleast we get a bit of happiness.

What do you all think?

2. I think I don't want to go back to being a attack build, gimmie a free change someone else's build day, that sounds far more fun.

3. So does this mean I can upgrade buildings for free? xD LB here I come! :D

4. No. Never gonna happen. I supported a thread like this two years ago and one a couple months ago. Just stop trying.

5. I don't support the Op.. but I like the idea

6. support everytime.

7. We had a petition awhile ago with a lot and I mean a lot of people who supported it. Not gonna happen. Wait for Black Friday and sell buildings at 50%. Take it or leave it

8. I do think it would be nice to see build coins drop on free ebs as a rare drop like compass coins. It would be incentive to do them and good for all players.

9. I remember that coin that gave free upgrades that was the best. They should make a 1% chance coin where it fully upgraded a building of your choice

10. The devs implementing someone that doesn't directly fatten their wallets? IMPOSSIBRU!

11. THIS HAS BEEN ASKED FOR THOUSANDS OF TIMES. IT WILL NOT BE IMPLEMENTED INTO THE GAME. THE DEVS DONT CARE ABOUT US. JOIN MY CLAN TO STAND UP TO THE DEVS!!!

12. Giveup your clan will stay in the graveyard

13. If you wanted to stand up to the devs then why are you playing their game? :lol: seems counter productive

14. I think its kind of great

15. Please, please, please, please, please. It's a special occasion after all, Apes could do something like this as a one-off.

16. Change The name of the Tópic, lets Sign Who supports The Change your Build Day , i remenber they did this about 2 years ago, i think how they releasing New Lands in short period of time , we need a Change your Build Day again... All those in Favor stand up and lets make a petitión.....

I Go first...

I Support Change your Build free Day