Free all ally's for hire!!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CHEESECHASER, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Pineapple what do u think. If u can't warn people of hire in osw, don't hire

2. Well if anyone hates me strip me now and farm me I'll be inactive for the rest of the week ciao

3. I dont think 40b could even qualify being a strip

4. A courtesy PM is all that should be given.

Nobody should tell you a flat no, concerning buying any ally. If you want to keep overprice them.

5. Cheese's banner " Woc casted please hire after war"

6. Agreed

7. Lol dragon I put that in when I cast 1 hour before we. Back to normal now

8. Hoarding is lazy, plain n simple!!!

9. Those hoarders are the only reason i can sell my overpriced inactive ones.

Their doing the community a favor, imo.

But yeah, its up to "you", the buyer, to decide if the ally is really worth the possible consequences.

10. Zaft had rep for hoarding n hire hitting, I just hope we can be better than that

11. That fact that when i see woc spell casted ill respect all the way. If i dont see the spell casted i hire. Its not like you have their name tattoed on their back side saying property of MonKey-NuTs.

12. Agree and support cheese️ some of the trouble I have with pm before buying is

1. The person blatantly ignores my pm
    2. The person refuses to follow back or has unfollowed in the past
    3. Leaderboard in " osw" should be ashamed of themselves for having an osw banner as we all know the other side simply can't hit us and do damage
    4. Hoarding underpriced clannies and saying can't afford to volley with their friends due to upgrading for osw - that was priceless response .

It was a very difficult concept for me to 100% embrace a 100% free ally market and I have apoc and wdgaf to sincerely thank for it. I would really like to see everyone that spouts the talk to walk the walk besides the few out there that have always been unwavering . It's a fun and frankly stressfree way to play kaw.

For the record: anyone can shop me anytime day or night

13. I'm in WDGAF, have been stripped a time or two and do not mind the occasional market hire even with OSW inc.

The times I have put PM for ally hire in my banner is usually due to my inventory being laced with stripped allies or just down to my bomb. ATA took care of the latter. And the unsuspecting EB player that buys a stripped ally might just be seen as a "FRIENDLY" or worse , a Bank, by enemy.

A contact before would be nice if a friendly hire, otherwise the hire might attract some attention whether it be watching your activity to see if you are aiding (uptick in inc after hire) enemy or NF tax to share the pain of the loss. This most likely to be the case it were a crap overpriced ally bought.

I am all for a 100% free ally market as long as you also are willing to accept giving up the 5 Hit nonsense.

This is a war game after all.

Caveat Emptor Baby

14. Ty Amie n Roberts for comments, I c we def have common ground there

15. I feel once people get past hoarding when there is no need, it will be better for the game!

16. Im with you on that and im not even a farmer.

17. Wow, I've had more inc in PM about this issue before I posted in forum. Strange 

18. I hire whoever, I never pay attention to wall posts or owners

But don't hire my allies guys... No stop.. Don't hire. Nooooo

;)

19. Seriously though.

I'm open for everyone; just buy my 43 bil ally when I'm asleep and quietly steal away.

dot dot dot

*secretly awake the whole time*
    HUEHUEHUEHUE