Foxhill

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by XxThunder_BirdxX, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I stand above a great chatreuse hill, shivering heavily with fear. Behind me stands an enourmous grey statue of a fox. Legend has it that the statue comes to life at night, it is said to be the king of all foxes in the hill. I stare at it until the evening, when the monarch of the foxes awakens. It starts to run swiftly towards me. I realise the legend is true. I get out my knife and stab the beast, repelling it from me. The fox is a terrible creature. I stab it once more and it runs away. The quest to sla y the creature has begun.
    To be conti ued...

2. All trollers will be ignored on this thread!

3. one big short and awkward humbled paragraph of nonsense.

I honestly don't know why you bother

4. Lala fail trolling again lala

5. you just can't accept the fact you can't write to save your life.

6. Wish ppl would just praise me...

7. why would they?

your "story" aka jumbled paragraph of feces isn't any good.

8. Terrible, ****, abysmal, need I say more?

Rushed, no description, no paragraphs .

More or less…

9. As a regular writer and reader here, I say this isn't good.

It's rushed, there's no description, and with the present tense, you made a jumbled mess.

Not to mention it just looks unappealing to read because it's just a big jumbled paragraph.

10. I've seen better stories on the walls of public toilets...

11. agreed

12. Trollers always say the same things...

13. oh yes. because every one of the comments that say it sucks, are all trolls.

14. "Hitler, you evil *******!"

"Eh, screw off, troll!"

That is essentially what Maya's doing

15. -1 worse than rubbish. As I have told you in the past, just do us all a favor and stop writing.

16. So entertaining 
    (the comments, story was)

17. Like d_bo said, it kinda is a jumble of words. It's like the Lord of Writers got terribly sick and barfed that story up.

18. When d_bo trolls (which he isn't really doing right now) he does not fail. And no is actually trolling your "story". That paragraph just summed up the whole story, i already know that the anonymous protaganist kills the wolf. Besides if it came alive at night wouldnt everyone know the legend is true? And it wouldnt be a legend, just fact.

19. The fox statue is the protagonist

20. you still can't write