Foxes Vs iG system war round 3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Swabia, Oct 7, 2017.

1. I'm not on the sidelines you pompous trashbag, my main is forum banned. Shows how much you know. Now proceed hitting your ebs and crying about EE in the forums before I decide to pay you a visit. ;)

2. Foxes isnt your issue toolbag , its me, and im not leaving anytime soon.

3. I readily admit I don’t know you nor care about who you are. It’s cute that you follow me in forums though. When you’re done with your plunder war please pay me a visit with your account that doesn’t hit ebs, and thinks talking about other people hitting ebs is cool.

4. You came and commented on a thread about a war I'm in not vice versa and that equals me following you around, and I'm the cute one. Everyone has hit ebs, I'm making fun of you because that's all you do fairy boy, that and cry about EE in the forums. ;)

5. Yes, you're quite the problem with those 0/10 scouts you gave me 57 minutes ago. If you leave or not, can't say I'd really notice :roll:

6. Well we’ve zeroed in on the problem, it’s not your sense of humor, it’s your IQ. Your “eb insults” are revolutionary though, you must be a trend setter. I will continue to comment on this thread and watch you get sad and cry about it, it’s becoming more and more amusing.

Side note: thank you for following me around on forums and reading what I’ve posted, another fanboy!

7. I just returned inc, the rest of my unload and 3 xtals went to your clannies :)

8. You got it fairyboy, you make me so angry inside, Everytime I see your posts I just want to punch you in the face!

Bahahaha yeah ok. Just because you think that coming off arrogant and pompous gains you some sort of high ground it doesn't. Your still a fairy and that's all you'll ever be.. pfft fanboy pfft, plenty of other fairies better at it than you if I wanted to be a fanboy to a fairy. ;)

Continue sucking at a war game and attempting to let your words fight for you. Fairyboy.

Last post here I don't want to continue contributing to the fairyboys derailment. Guess we'll see how good those towers are after this war. ;)

9. “Continue sucking at a war game and attempting to let your words fight for you”
    -Coming from the guy literally writing angry paragraphs about how cool they are and calling people “fairyboy” like they are in middle school. Classic.

I’m not coming off as arrogant and pompous, you’re just slow and continually demonstrating that.

10. This should be fun yay

11. I'm always around, just wish I had the time to come over 

12. I think I everyone is disappointed that you don't have the time to come over. You would be such a huge asset to everyone involved, at least that's what everyone's been saying.

13. I’m so excited.

This is I think the only event where I’ve hit the iG guys.

14. They are too busy being hit by the rest of kaw

15. Lol very true

16. THE WAR HAS STARTED!!!

Grab ur popcorn and cheer!

iG

Foxes

17. One of our guys just got stripped!!!

Damn u apoc!!! Can’t u see we’re Ina nostalgic war??!

18. Another just got stripped

Make it a bit fair.. strip the other side too damnit

19. Join in ashes. Quit bein a wimp!