Four Years of KaWing

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Imsoclever, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Now, I know that I am quite unknown in the KaWmunity, be it as Freaking_Amazing or Imsoclever, or even the account I most recently started playing the game with again.

However, I would like to thank everyone that has ever helped me throughout this journey, especially to the wonderful people at DIA_psych_ward and those that helped me start out anew after leaving for the better part of a year.

That means you, Dev,Khali,Constantine, and all the others that would take far too long to list. :p

To all those friends that I have made, and even people I have disagreed with, or even simply disliked: I thank you for making these years interesting.

If y'all hadn't already been able to tell, today marks four years since I first clicked on this game and made an account.

Once again, I thank everyone in the game. You all make this community, and without you the game would be nothing.

On a bit of an unrelated note, I have a question for you all, especially the veterans. What is/are your favorite story/ies from your time KaWing?

I'd Really love to hear from you, and happy KaWing to all!

2. Why your welcome from the psych ward

3. Congrats! but way to piss on my party thinking 3 years was a long time 

4. Lol crimson, I am waiting on my 5 year in a couple months.

5. @the_beginner

*throws phone and rage quits kaw*
    :lol:

6. Welcome to the 4years club

Here's to another day of tapping tapping tapping along 

7. This might of been cool if you was someone people knew well. You suck

8. ^I agree, op is a nobody.

9. Congrats dude

@beginner Got my 5yr on september 18th ;D