Forums lately

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xXP_3Xx_SkrIIlex_xXP_3Xx, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The new mods are morons and lock anything that offends their delicate sensibilities.

2. If the mods don't like it they lock it. This new wave of mods are the worst I have seen in my 4 years.
    These New mods are just a random pick out of the hat.
    Whose fault is it?
    Devs changed who is not doing mod interviews. Back when I was in the running the devs actually took it serious. Now obviously the qualifications have slacked.
    The last mods who actually deserved their position are eagle and DRGNblade and Avatar.

3. 3/4 of the current moderators are junk. #bringbackwulf&moose

4. So telling the truth doesnt works for the mods? But lieing and keeping the secrets hidden like nothing even happened but to wake up to the next day thinking the same thing that nothing ever happened is that what you meant Prime?

5. See, I appreciate all your feedback. Speaking the truth, I'm sure this thread will be locked soon.. Haha that's the mods for you (':

6. There is a set of checks and balances.

Moderators moderator forums/enforce ToU.

They act on immediate breaks and set the standards. Then, there is support to correct whatever the Mods do wrong. Thread locked? Email support. If they deem your thread bad/didn't fit ToU/RoC then do a better job of presenting what you want said.

Some threads are ok to stay, but, you guys have to admit, the ones they do lock are garbage.

7. Most of the threads they do lock are garbage, but they're also able to delete threads which, apparently, ATA isn't able to get back. 

8. Yeah. One of my long threads I post short stories on was deleted by a mod. But:

9. You're right AJ, you are turning into a mod, telling us the tou and such. Leave it to the mods tho. But yes. Some of the things they lock are garbage. Just like salty, and that Megan whatever. I just. Sometimes what they do baffles me

10. So you ask a question...

But...

When I answer....

You say leave it to the mods...

11. We all know that's rubbish. Devs can get it back. All of us old players remember thread grave yard. It's just no longer visible for non mods.

12. Since forums have a whole section for writing stories, and assuming your thread had nothing against ToU, why wouldn't it be your problem? lol

13. I don't know guys. I just thought it'd be a good forum post to express your opinions and rant a little bit. Because we all know the mods do make some ass choices

14. That was a reference to the kermit the frog lipton tea meme.

Was too lazy to get it

15. Mods are power hungry and butt hurt

16. As far as I know, Graveyard still exists, but they also have the ability to completely delete threads.

17. Post ur comments before thread gets locked and error gets forum banned.

18. Whats up sushi^ see this is better to say hi the randomly hitting me lmao :lol:

19. Forums has had It's moments...definitely need a more user friendly board tbh

20. Like how I was banned for my HIT list for noobs opting out last event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.