Forums glitch

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Akunosenshi, May 28, 2014.

1. I'm not sure if I am the only one having this problem but whenever I look at a thread, then back out of it to scroll through the list of other threads, the list changes to what it used to about 2 weeks ago. It's a minor glitch and I know this is a horrible, short thread but this is just for devs to see and hopefully they do so they can put it on their to-do list.

Thanks!

2. I have the exact same problem 

3. Forever glitched 

4. Not used to fancy new back button. I still click home then re open forums.

5. I use the back button. Everything is fine for me

6. It's the same for most ATA games

7. Yup, on my phone. its super annoying.

Laptopmasterrace

8. I have the same on my device, but I quite like seeing a snapshot of forums a couple weeks ago, then I just hit home.

9. It happens occasionally with me, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. All we can really be sure of... ATA ARE DE CAUZ OV IT o:

10. Same thing with me

11. Happens to most people. I regard it's a very hard problem to fix, so I'd get used to it. Lol

12. Igerpums is still an ass I see since I crushed him long ago. Class act nub. Go cry to momma you noob

13. This may not be an ATA issue but a phpBB issue on the mobile devices, wouldnt know until someone comments who knows other apps that use phpBB and has it built in like KaW

14. Yes, same issue all the time. Have generally stopped using forums on phone, only use PC now to avoid it. Very annoying to re-load all of forums after reading each thread.

15. The devs are aware of this problem. Only iOS device users have it. Hopefully they are trying to fix it.