'Forum Scum'

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PipeBomb, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nope you are the only stupid one. you cant even come on forums without bringing the lapdogs with you to help you out. you embarress your self with all you write.even hotty dont speak for you no more.everybody has wised up on you.

2. This thread is scum

3. I happen to like puppies.

4. Roni I had followed you to see if you were being judged unfairly. At first you were friendly in nature, and I had thought you were a victim of unfair resentment (which you are to an extent) but today you proved those judgements fair.
    You can't acuse people wildly of using you as leverage, being alts e.t.c. it is just not nice. I was unfair to Todd and Bootsy in your defense. I am ashamed of my actions. Roni heres some advice. Lighten up. The world isnt out to get you.

5. SUPPORT U no i love ya pipe :* and huni U were miss lead

7. dont forget me!!

8. kaw might be out to get roni now though. Ive never seen so many fights revolve around one person on forums lol.

9. Roni isn't anything to fight over๎’ everyone is so quick to defend her but they turn their backs eventually

10. Very ture.... and pipe ignore n move on.

11. It's supposed to be against the rules to intentionally make a thread to flame someone and yet op seems to be allowed.

In the same way barbie the mid life crisis trailer trash who lives in a condo and used to claim to be in the United States airforce is allowed to continue running from clan to clan until a fight starts. Then the sprinting begins.

Barbie. You never active in wars but plenty active in forum. Do you even play kaw ?

12. This

13. Oh come on minny U no iv never had a problem with U hell i even befriended U but leave Barbie out of it.Todd also thy good ppl.

14. What does my profession have anything to do with anything? You don't like me because I'm military?

Such a shame

15. #VoteZeth2k16

#AttentionOffBarbie

16. I bet you lead the sorties for the air defence of the United States barbie . Sorry . captain barbie.๎’ is that on your ps1 or game boy?

17. Shrekt

18. i vote for roni.

19. I second tht can I vote twice?

20. Saskue_Uchiha

He brings nothing to the forums, trolls every thread and kills people's brain cells by reading his stupid posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.