Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where was the hatred ? I don’t remember anyone getting silenced for momma jokes especially the ones where “your momma so fat....”. Fat mom jokes are just fine but the fat chic jokes aren’t? Hopefully you will say something intelligent this time around Dave and not be a complete bobble head.

2. THIS

#NoFatChicks

#NotMyMom

#AndroidSucks

#iPhone

3. That incited humor, not hate. There were no rules broken, Dave. I feel that if something was to be done, it should have been done immediately, or shortly thereafter. Not days later. Furthermore, if it was you, it just shows the abuse of power by you.

4. WTH does that mean Dave ? So you really should be a VK not a mod if you are here to “just help” people. I couldn’t agree more.
    And yes you are unsure of the rules since you just made one up in your original post Dave.

Smh

5. :lol: :lol: :lol: I love America (more then you guys) ...I hate fat chicks :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

7. ...so you shouldn’t be offended by this one. Unless, you have issues with copy machines

8. You’re still a child.

9. ...or this one

10. Now you’re making fun of people who can’t ride a motorcycle. Lol. Keep it up. :)

11. Except when you stammered like a child making up a rule regardless of the rules....eh ?

Again you moderate along side the tou not in the tou Dave. Don’t lecture me about your childlike interpretation of the RoC Davey.

12. Is that Dave ?

13. Why you asking me I did not delete the pictures in the first place. However the one in question was really offensive.

14. You go, Domo. Logical thinking skills are required to forum with the best of us. Dave doesn’t have that. :)

15. Plagiarized Content ...

...”THIS IS WHAT YOU-ETH HAV-ETH TO SAY-ETH TO ME NOW-ETH!?!?!?!?!“

“ILL ASK YOU AGAIN MY LIEGE!!!!!!! ...WHAT SAY YOU NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!”

16. Where was this plagiarized from?

17. Lmao  . Dave you can’t hang with me in the forums so You result in farming me . Thought you left your child like ways behind or is this an adult temper tantrum Dave ?

18. I hit Dave some. He started scouting back. A few steals. Nothing too major. 

19. To be fair I thought it was donna I was hitting back. My bad. It's a war game tho did you not know?

20. The name is Bella, or Belladonna. Thanks. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.