Forced to war??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DanglyDan, Dec 1, 2012.

1. War is supposted to be unfair and brutal, if you can't fit it into your day, it doesn't care.

2. 1-2 hour wars?? Lol

If you don't have the time to war, continue doing ebs...No one forcing you to war OP...Also, there's 3 separate wars starting at different times...Just join the one that suits your schedule more

3. Idea #1
    No support. That's like what? 2 unloads... Whoever attacks first just pins and boom they win. It's not a war at all. If it did happen I would say NO MITH drops from it, as clans would just use it for short wars to get mith

Idea #2
    Sure... Why not :)

4. 1) i agree that without extra xtals, 1-2 hr wars wouldnt be a ton of fun.

2) clearly payout for a 1 hr war would be 25% that of a 4 hr war. Still based on activity.

3) please do not compare real war to kaw war, i find that both immature and disrespectful. This is an iphone game that many of you are taking way too seriously.

5. Though I disagree with the proposal by op, being i work full time and still manage 4hr wars, this is the best proposal I have seen regarding new updates. Still no support sorry op.

Also if anyone is comparing real war to this I would love to know who it is.

6. 4 hr wars are perfect 

7. I'm in HS and wake up at 5:30am and don't have time to my self til 7:30pm and still war most of the time

8. Step one.

Make two clans.

Put your alt in one.

Start war.

Farm your alt for whole war..........

9. Pyromaniac "you're" timing must not be perfect then. :roll:

10. I would agree with this - shorter options are better for busy adult players, and the payouts should correspondingly be less. Maybe a shorter war doesn't allow crystals to be used....

11. Shorter war makes no sense unless u had crystal stash u can dip into.. 4 hr war works fine if u can't be active enough for that then don't war at all.

12. Shorter wars with no xstal limit could be badass.

13. No support for 1-2hr wars. I personally would like to see 1week wars, this way it would be more like osw

14. Forced to war? If you can't take 4 hrs out of your weekend to war then you don't need to war. 4 hr wars are perfect. If they aren't perfect for you then don't do them. Simple. And unless you are an avid pvp style player then u have no actual need for the new equipment.

And another thing. We take this game to seriously? Lolololol says the guy in forums getting upset because his life is too busy to play this game.

15. Lets change the game because someone doesn't have time to play it.

16. This is a war game. If you don't have time to hit people evry 30 min then you shouldn't play

17. I totally support 1-2 hours war. It sucks being part of a 4 hr war or NOT being part of because you can only be on 2h/4h of the war

18. Why does peppermint schnapps and hot chocolate go so well together?

To make the wars more enjoyable, every time your opponent knocks you or your clanmates out, take a shot. And when you knock your opponent out, take a shot.

Remember kids, it's not about if you win or lose, it's about how you played the game. If you played crappy, it doesn't matter because you might not remember it anyways.