for those who don't know FC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ_singers_TEC, Aug 28, 2013.

1. I'm A Young Child,FC=17 and up

2. FC has the same TOU and filter as this game so that 17 plus is ridiculous. Lol

3. Fc sucks so does gaw n pimd only kaw rules

4. Playing another similar game while waiting for regen... That's one contributing factor to a dead cc... I've seen this happen to my clan... FC, GaW, CoC...

5. Yep no need a dead cc

6. FC doesn't suck, it's very challenging though. Growth does take a long time and people actually hit you  ZOMG. And to the person who said "crash their pwars"... Good luck. The average FC player would eat the average KaW player alive when it comes to OSW. I'd say if you haven't tried it before try it now. Don't expect a cake walk like you have in KaW though.

7. Bring FC to Android and I'll give it a shot.

8. From what I'm reading FC sounds like what kaw should if been, a war game instead of an equipment/gold chasing grind fest...Everytime I think I'm done grinding to keep up new equipment or tiers come out and it's back to grind fest to keep up. I'm currently shopping for a new app game, not many good choices out there unfortunately 

9. Eric sums it up pretty good to be honest. FC is however a lot like old kaw in that sense o_O

Clumsy~

[​IMG]

10. FC was fun but the lack of Dev support turned me off the game.. I've played many others like kaw , FC, and gaw but the new adds to kaw make it fun.

As far as warring.. If your not warring here your not trying. I'm a war hound and there are so many clans here to fight. Just pick one and hit attack .. Game on 

Go try FC tho its fun for actual war

D
    O
    M
    I
    N
    A
    T
    O
    
    Validated
    by
    Renn
    Primus Inter Pares
    First Among Equals

11. Only thing I dislike about FC is tiers are dictate by your battles won.

12. I used to prefer FC to kaw, but it's boring now IMO. I hate the colours and the design.

13. I second that >:)

14. When fc has developers who actually care about the game then you can wall me...