FNS declares war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alaguerre, Aug 5, 2013.

1. So many people with "secret alts" or "ss which I show when it's needed", which appears to be... never?
    You don't really like to hit back a lot, do you?:)
    Support from WAR

2. Tu l'sais pas encore mais t'es déjà mort,
    Tu comprend pas les métaphores que j'élabore,
    J'suis méga fort,
    Ma mélodie t'assomme dés les premiers accords

3. Pretty sure you have to speak English on these forums.... Just an FYI, pretty sure you can get silenced otherwise

4. Pretty sure you already talked too much and too much nonsense to be a respectful enemy...

5. Why not fighting lolxero

6. You sure embarrassing them cause we haven't had single inc from u

7. It's against the ToU if you have a conversation in a different language, not just one single post. Which he didn't stage a conversation, learn facts if you must insult.

8. I wasn't insulting anyone, I was just looking out for other kawers, don't want anyone to get in trouble over something like that. Why is there so much hate here?

9. And tommy, ask chubb how he's doing. That's where my steals are going :)

10. This OSW is sad. FNS is getting DTW so much that they had to call in help. I had to leave the war cause FNS is not at all in the right for starting this war. They figured it would be simple and zerg would back out very fast. Zerg had nothing to do with this and Mirs and Tommy both know it. Now that there in over there head they are calling in help from HOG which really has nothing to do with this war. FnS you guys need to know your own leader brought this all on you. FNS used to be a great place but now that they are calling in help from who ever they can get is sad. FNS u really should stop your own demise you brought this on your self. I love my country but this war has already been won by Zerg... Mirs you are a very bad person to every call yourself french...

Now the same thing above for the people who only read french.......

Cette OSW est triste. FNS devient DTW tellement qu'ils ont dû faire appel à l'aide. J'ai dû quitter la cause de la guerre FNS n'est pas du tout dans la bonne pour commencer cette guerre. Ils ont pensé que ce serait simple et zerg serait de retour très vite. Zerg n'a rien à voir avec cela et Mirs et Tommy à la fois le savoir. Maintenant qu'il ya là-bas en tête, ils appellent à l'aide du HOG qui n'a vraiment rien à voir avec cette guerre. FNS vous les gars ont besoin de connaître votre propre chef mis tout cela sur vous FNS utilisés pour être un bon endroit, mais maintenant qu'ils appellent à l'aide de quels qu'ils peuvent obtenir, c'est triste.FNS u devrait vraiment arrêter votre propre mort vous a amené cela sur votre auto.J'aime mon pays, mais cette guerre a déjà été gagnée par Mirs zergs vous êtes une très mauvaise personne à tous les appels français

Yes this is a alt since I left the FnS I don't want the backfire on my main
    Support from a Frenchman to Zerg

11. Clearly propaganda from a Zerg/LSA alt

12. War runner and statless alt!? 

13. What a noob that statless alt is

14. The statement about Mirs is the best
    <-that's serious :)

15. Wow this war still going on. And I see FNS roster failed with AAH. Zerg must be doing something a great job on this war to get match up with real war clan. Good luck on both

16. Filled* not failed my grammar sucks lol 

17. What do you mean with still going on? It started not even one week ago, did it?:eek:

18. It should be over soon beating up on an EB clan. The good old days 1 vs 1 clan Osw is over. KAW is turning into gaw network ganging up on one family. Some enjoy that I guess 