Flying Spaghetti Monster

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by llll-E_V_I_L-D_A_D-llll, Jan 27, 2016.

1. We are an EE War Clan currently opening a new clan as a dumby disbanded last one (me). Help is appreciated. Hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

In seek of help to get Fod done so we have HTe unlocked. Two FFA hte after FOD Completes!


    
     EE record 
     36-9 
    
    

2. Erm.... What's with the name

3. I'd come help if only the name and the whole theory behind it wasn't stupid like that..

4. Basically Everyone

5. HTE after Fod. FFA. Come nowww

6. I like you

7. ALL HAIL FSM!!!!!

Also I'm a VERY exp warrior... May I join u guys for LL? I was from dotb :p

8. No.

9. I'd say no, you sucked when I warred with you in indi on your alt :lol:

11. Back to dotb I go... XD

Have a great day! :)

12. Humour - should try it.

13. Ya about that..not like I was gonna come help anyway

Humor is suppose to be funny, this spaghettini thing is plain stupid, which is kinda funny tbh. Same kind of funny as fatdude renaming to fat_redstar..that wannabe loser

14. I evolved from a flightless manicotti.

15. The Flying Spaghetti Monster was an actual deity to some people in the Middle Ages .. (Time period may be off) but anyone who thinks they made up the clan name is stupid 

16. That's why I said that the whole theory behind that name is stupid. Maybe funny for elementary school kids idk. Guess we could ask uzi or ash?

17. are you ronis twin or just a special-needs person that somehow got access to a phone?