FIX THE EE MATCH SYSTEM BEFORE YOU KILL PRIMAL WARS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Artouris, Sep 26, 2015.

1. This thread isn't about indi

2. I know, im just stating the fact that primal is primal , we cant change it, matching system is fix, if u want a good matching system indi will be fine, no stacking thats what i mean,

3. Don't all crowd my pms please! So far not one suggestion from anybody. Seems you're all happy with the matchup system after all lol

4. Yes let's kill primal because to many lazy turds play kaw now. None of these people who make these comments give much if any effort to warring primals. More then that they don't give the energy to make rosters, recruit people, lead these rosters, and help grow ur people the way that suits u and ur style. I know trolls will come crawling out of their caves with any post I make, but seriously do something instead of complain and say oh let's just end it cause we are turds.

5. People don't put the effort into to do primal well because look at it

6. Best way to fix wars is give everyone the same stats at match up the build you are given will be completely random and your team will have the exact same cs as the other team seen this suggested before but you get to choose your build but everyone will just choose a Hansel so I think random would be best.

7. There's the mismatch fix

8. i can understand your point of view, Syl, but the fact that players have to go through so much prep and planning is probably what turns a lot off of primals.

back in 2011, i was in charge of organizing system wars for my clan. Prep for those would take weeks. Time zones, mercs, spy ratios, all the things we had to worry about. even then, half the time one of the clans would make up some excuse not to war at the last minute.

Gamers are lazy by nature. Have to accept that instead of wishing for something that will never happen.

9. I know hun and know you have experienced leading and setting up.

10. In s2 when I started warring seemed like alot interested in clan wars. Strives to be in a organized clan. Then manipulators or I want a sure fire win stratigy oriented wcs monopolized wars from a handful of clans . This lead to poor particapation do to crushed spirits from b2b losses against extremely organized clans.the problem wasn't the sh or the organized clans . It was the whole time particapation. If enough noobs signed up and organized and random new clan then bad matches deplete in numbers. Yea you still have them but not as bad. That's what op is hoping for I think. Which I support but leads back to particapation. Anyhow here we are with primals and indy with limited particapation.

11. Also 10 mil cs guy has range on 40 mils cs guy also needs fixed long over due . Maybe not fix because with so few players means not enough can hit eachother .