Final War!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by King_Harley, Aug 25, 2012.

1. White, you do realize redstar, cella and Ithaca were all in the previous war with ZD... So how exactly did they Merc?

2. Yeah but were they active members in MERC before the wars? And then there's metalicana(could MERC) only 4 top 10's aren't involved in the MERC war

3. I vote last rights, zaft may have more powerful players but LR play as a team! Good luck to both though!

4. Lost all respect for chongo. First he never participated in war. But then as soon as he learns there are rewards. He joins the war and is given a place by hgl. But when they lose, he joins mercenry inc over hgl, just for a guarenteed win. Booo booo

5. True, but as far as I'm concerned as long as they don't clan hop during the war( like Chongo ) then whatever. They picked a team and stuck with it. Of course they are Gunna choose a winning one.

6. Same goes for metallicana.

7. Pardon my miss count. Only 3 of the top 10 aren't in ZD. But Chongo is MERC Inc. So 2 aren't in the war.

I think it's stupid and unfair. They gunna brag bout winning as a clan. But who truly won. LR who got there with their own roster.

Zaft could've just taken the top stats from all the branches but nooooo had to do it the mercenary way.

8. @mvp yes i agree. The LBers who didn't clan hop have my respect. But not chongo or metallicana.

9. LR vs ZD is boring to watch..
    Anyone seen the score of HGL vs Merc?
    In 3 hours, Merc inc are on 250b :shock:

10. Again with this thread..

11. WTF!! even ppl with HGL tag are fighting against hgl from mercenary inc

12. @--white rabbit-- you might wanna look at LR roster again, since when is Faith members part of LR ?

13.  LR 

14. ZAFT has way more scouts and steals than LR but are still losing. Huh.

15. Hansels = nightmare in war
    LR roster is full of hansels.
    Therefore i vote LR

16. Also, LR has more steals. But its a Turtle war due to the lack of battles.
    Last rights should win the finals. Js

17. Looks a very tight war but LR are winning (since the last time i checked)

18. 1.2bil (LR) vs 54m (ZD)
    Spies win turtle wars..

19. ZAFT is going to win

20. Pinning wins turtle wars*
    Not quite spy heavy builds vs non-spy heavy.