Fight Mechanics

Discussion in 'Guides' started by llIlI_LR-RIPPER_IllII, Jun 4, 2012.

1. How much you earn from a steal is not equal to what your opponent loses. The amount you earn from each steal depends only on the relative build sizes of the opposing kingdoms.

2. Sorry meant 20%. Ah so it turns out to be an assassination... Thanks

3. Ok cheese that confused me now lol...

If I have no gold out, obviously I lose no gold, but they still make gold? Or do they assassinate my spies, like i love KaW said?

... Or both? I'm so confused :| :?

4. No. It's not an assassination. When you have zero gold out and someone steals from you, the notification says "Someone killed your spies while attempting to steal from you."

5. Yes, they still make gold, even if you have zero gold out AND they kill your spies in the process.

6. Well it's the same result as an assassination :p

7. False. An assassination kills both troops AND spies. A steal with no gold out kills only spies.

8. Okay. But obviously they make more if I do have gold out.

Basically if I become pure spy, I'm going to have to keep 0 gold out, and always have less than 20% spies in a real war to be most effective lol. Thanks you guys. I understand now

9. They make the same amount of gold whether you have 50b out or zero out - it makes no difference. Again, the amount they make depends only on the relative build sizes.

10. Damnitt cheese you're too smart rofl. I'm just gonna leave now lol. Thanks

11. Very nice thread.

12. If you're a big enough pure spy all you have to worry about is 0 gold out so attack builds can't hit you. Here is a simple strategy:
    Leave a lowland open so after an unload of steals you can build a stable and be dtw so you can bank

13. I'm just repeating what I've read here in forums and experienced in-game, bud. You're welcome.

14. Attack builds can't attack hansels if the hansels have no gold out... Or at least that's how it was before.

15. If they are above pin.

16. If a hansel has no gold only other hansels or really weak people can attack. The devs did change the mechanics though so it might different now. Also a real hansel (1 attack building) should be listed on this thread as well. They have different mechanics. (I haven't messed around with mechanics in a few months so I may be wrong)

17. 1 attack building vs 3 attack buildings gave the same results. Initial hansel testing, hells was a regular one troop building hansel. She recently converted to 3. There was no change in the mechanics.

18. And "really weak people" does not make a difference.

19. It seems, there is new build class now. A tower build. I (a hansel) got dtw MSG on attack/steal on 1 cf hansel with over 14 spy def towers, after he banked. Was open for assassination and had full spies though. Or is it my war hansel now?

Would be great if this could be tested.

20. @IBB- pure spies are the low maintenance build of kaw. While it is not always the case, most pure spies do better in system wars if they fight from full to near full troops and have someone clear them after they steal. First, the plunder made is greater higher for spies the more troops they have. Ie- at full troops, I will make 35 mil per steal, at half troops I will make 20 mil per steal and at 20% troops I will make about 7 mil per steal. It is advantageous in system war to run full troops as a pure as you make more plunder and plunder wins wars.

With full mith, a near full or full hlbc spy is very difficult to get through. Other pure spies can get through around 50% of the time, or a bit more if they use the new spy attack potions, however, there are many other easier steal targets out there. In most cases, the pure spies are not bothered much as they /should/ always be dtw for attack and are a pain in the butt to get through for steal.