Fight Mechanics

Discussion in 'Guides' started by llIlI_LR-RIPPER_IllII, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Libeling no news to bump, and for the dtw it stands for defender too weak also next time try posting on dilly bars question thread

2. Dtw is defender to weak.

3. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong - but it seems like some of the mechanics written are wrong.

For example - guide says above 20% spies and below 20% attack for Hansel = dtw for attack AND steal.

Why is it that when I pin my army and keep spies high, I can still be stolen from?

Someone please explain. FYI I am a Hansel.

4. Bump for a friend

5. Is the sos hansel still alive?

6. According to the guide, when a Hansel (or SH) is below 20% troop & below 20% spies, they are dtw to troop attack by all. Clearly this is an error. Why is it that I can troop attack other SH coming out of pin?

Assuming 7-13 Advantage KO, after 7 minutes, the opponent could have regened twice maximum. For balanced attack buildings, this should mean 8% * 2 = 16%.

Why am I allowed to attack them, and them attack me? Either this guide is in error, or there other factors at play.

7. In EE wars dtw kicks in when troops are zeroed so a KO can occur , mechs in this thread described are correct for every other area of KaW 

8. So what happens if someone has below 25% attack buildings AND below 25% spy buildings, and the rest are towers? Does it just base your percentage on your total troop buildings or are towers not included in percentages?

9. Towers do no count in the calculation

10. There's a rumour that Hansel mechanics have changed.
    Any validity in that?

11. As a hansel, there's no validity that much, if anything, has changed in mechs.

However, I am bumping as per request

12. Bumped for the noobs to learn mechs during pvp

13. Good bump..if noobs bother to read it'll save everyone a ton of time 

14. Very useful thread, bump

15. Lol I know. Not a lot of people know this these days. Unless they EE a lot( and pay attention)

16. And in EE, fight mechs are mostly disabled :lol:

17. You realize this is a stickied thread, right?