Festival of the Ring-Giver

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 16, 2016.

1. I just realized there's no banner tokens or banners given out in rewards, is this one unrelated to the current event series?

2. Sure, my partner needs the competition. :twisted:

3. Only boxes I've seen drop are the Warlord ones

4. ATA Top Seed for 2017 Farmfest!!

5. have only had 1 free chest drop.... what gives devs?????? :evil: :x :x

6. not all badges are being counted..... no chests, short on badge count... this event has been terrible

7. My last 2 ztas with chests running didn't drop any badges. What is going on?

8. I have warlords chest but I'll never be able to open it, to be honest devs should at least have a key what people can buy with gold cos not everyone will be able to buy a key and paying 25 nobility points. The last event we could buy the keys for any of the chests so why is this different. Just cos the warlords drops equipment,I don't think it's fair that people like me can't even afford to open the chest

9. You have the normal 5,000 gold chest key like every other event...

10. Not for the warlords chest though

11. You agreeing with what I have said or someone else???

12. Been stuck on 697 for the past 2 nights, I should have more than 750 by now. At least 800, **** like this and the asshole who takes my allies makes me wanna quit this game.

13. Please fix equipment from going from spy heavy to balanced when it gets upgraded! Don't false advertise 

14. Stats are wrong on the 40k greaves like half what the preview shows

15. #Devs are lazy idions. I want to be reimbursed 15nobs per, essence that kept dropping from warlord box after your crappy empowered eb ended. And for your countless screw ups I want each ATA staff member to apologize on my wall!!!! ASAP And gimme free seals & xtals thks

16. Good luck getting the idions to do that.

17. Obvious troll is perhaps not obvious enough. :sad:

18. eq do go back in stats when upgrading. plz fix def