Female of the species is more deadly ....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Shocker- Men win the battle of the sexes competition in video games 

2. The boys were 8 bil down and they brought in ally LB: 2, 14, 16, 25 and 41 in the last hour to win the war...Harb in particular made over 11 billion

3. Seems they may have been low balling us then, eh?  Maybe we'll get em in round 2. Hey, and maybe round 2 will be a pie baking competition. 

4. We didn't want to show our secret power till needed 

5. Ron nailed it... The boys NEEDED it.
    Thanks to everyone who participated. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIX  And a huge thank you to Ron for letting everyone know the boys needed to call in for help for the last hour.

6. lol women are so spiteful. be a good sport ladies

7. Awesome war, apoc ladies are tough as nails. You all were frustrating as hell to catch out of pin to get some hits on. Rissa,Steph, Tox, sugar, and others in my hit range you all were great. Much respect to you. With that said... make my damn sammich.

8. When I do jumping jacks my balls make a clapping sound.

OmegaLSA

9. I say neither the girls or boys won today rather kaw was the winner - stay classy kaw. Happy birthday vix and I think we need a rematch or annual or bi annual event as a great place to meet new and old friends.

10. Great War! Our ladies are amazing warriors! Can't wait for round 2!

11. I think it was a great show of apocalypse strength regardless of gender. So proud to be a part of it all. I guess I should have done war with this account and not my alt lol

12. GO PIIIIIIIINK!!!!!!!! thou I like the color blue._.

13. The boys DID indeed cheat! But it was all on fun to celebrate Vix and punchys b-days so mission accomplished.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY you two. I hope we made it great for you both. 

14. No one will ever will the battle of the sexes, both sides notoriously sleep with the enemy.

15. yeah really nobody cares that you are a girl

16. Girls get extra points for those funny names they were using. Heads and toys in particular. :p

17. I agree with Donno make it more then once a year save me from the Ebs  hahahaa 

18.  What sport she play? Don't matter, she gon' play wit' these balls.

19. Every mAn on earth knows one thing.... Women truly rule the world and the man.

Why do i say this.... Women have the one thing every man desires (unless they like men) and women know it. And all women need is a battery.