Featured items in the market place

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ACE, Mar 6, 2022.

1. How about u get to choose ur own featured items in the market place!?

It could work like ur starred items in ur showcase. U choose which items u want by pressing the star on selected item.
    We should be able to have 12 starred items in the “featured items” section of the market place.

Pros with this is that each and every one of us could control which items are always listed at the top of the market place for easy access. For instance, Gold/silver bars, particular crestplates, item phase pots. Etc….

For me it's averum circles, royal keys for chests, blood-soaked crux chest amongst other items that I don't use that often.

Devs thought it was a pretty neat idea, but I need support from the community for it to be considered.

Please post support if u think it's a good idea and spread the word! The more “Heck yeah’s” we get, the better the chance of it being implemented. Thank you.

2. Simple and effective idea. Always nice to be able to bring the most frequently used items to a convenient location.

3. Support! Would make it alot easier to find items for premiums too, can just favorite them and keep them together. I always forget which is needed for nk/htr so have to guess and check items lol

4. This would be soo helpful! Market place has too many items in one place. It’s too hard to find that one item you need. Frequently used at the top would help a lot.

5. Support. Would be great not having to search the entire market place for something I regularly use

6. Anything making it easier to scroll through items you are looking for is a definite plus.

7. Totally support

8. Yes very good idea indeed. Would save me scrolling up and down like a yo-yo.
    Full support

9. Damn this would be really good Ida Ace , I wouldn't be so confused if devs added features like this 🙌

10. Need more support for it to be considered. Tell a friend

11. Support

ACE likes this.