FC Shutdown

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lXl_FC_DELITE_lXl, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow op... You need to learn how to wrote more better.

2. I still can't believe how many games Disney shut down with 500k to million + members. ?

3. Welcome to kaw FC'ers

4. I was Magnus on smash dear sir.

5. FC was a awesome game as the community was very close no matter if u were friends or enemies .. Will be very missed
    I played both FC and Kaw but deleted all my kaw accounts ( wishing I didn't now ) as I found FC a relaxing game to play
    I hope many FC members do come across to kaw to keep in touch ( even though many are very pissed off with ATA)
    Any FC'ers want to pop into our clan to hi please don't hesitate ... Be nice to cya 

6. Fun fact: Devs crowned me King of FC

7. You mean Clown of FC 

8. I tried FC after I started playing kaw as it was similar and the game designer/programmer (whatever) was the same. I played for like a day or 2 maybe a little bit longer but it wasn't like kaw. I was actually thinking of about trying it again about last week and what do you know the sob is deleted that sucks.

9. Started with The Corleone Family with roflcopter69 and burned-spy (burned_spy)
    Ive been in other alliances but this was my favorite, and the time on forums in 2011~2012 was the best experience ive had on an ata game period.
    rip FC

10. Me and my brother started FC one or two years after it was put out by ata having never played kaw, within a year both of us were bclc and started on Makin alts. By far my fav thing about it was the weekend Rwars! Killers vs Hitters, or fuse or anyone for that matter

Listed fc clans I know of on kaw:
    Protians
    Bronson family
    Avalon
    Fc bounty hunters
    Fear this

11. Does KAW have rwars like FC ?? If so can someone wall or pm me .. Is epic battles the only way to grow? My thumb is getting saw on repeat 

12. I think KaW has wars I think maybe idk

13. I played FC for around 5-6 months. I loved FC it was an incredible game and I only wish I downloaded it sooner. Urial, a mod, got me started by teaching me the differences between Kaw and FC and also gave me a volley. That was when i met Stallion. Stallion, if you don't know him is an amazing person who is on this game now with FC Stallion mixed with barcodes. Look him up. He taught me a lot and I got invited to his alliance to grow. That was VuRSUS a mix between Vultures and Ursus Elite. I spent almost all of my time on FC switching between them for b2b pwars. I miss all of my friends MissSharpshooter, Stallion and the others in my VuRSUS.
    My name was the same as here but when Devs gave nobs to us I knew I had to change it. My name from September 20th - the shutdown was VuRSUS4LIFE and I would have stayed VuRSUS until the day I quit FC. Love you all and if any of my VuRSUS friends see me feel free to pm  I miss you guys

14. @d3vil  if i told you all my names, i wouldnt be a secret anymore

15. FC isn't shut down, they just had a mod opening

16. There was too much RP in WC there

17. I first installed kaw over 5 years ago couldn't get on with it so deleted it. Then found FC and installed that funny as they were very similar at the time but I joint an alliance with a very good group of people who explained the game and rules and showed me how to play. That alliance was United Nations the friends were ericcma. Damon and dan. After a few days we got on well but the alliance owner gave up. We decided to start our own alliance. Guardians was born lots of players came and went but the alliance kept going getting bigger and stronger

In my time with FC I made lots of good friends some are here already in kaw. It's not the same game and its not the same people but I'll try to grow and help others grow how I did in FC

Take it easy all

18. I find it funny that kaw trolls complain about FC trolls!! 

But consider this: if your kaw family was broken up, how would you feel?

At any rate, have some cookies, extra if you were FC-ers!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.