Favourite Family Guy Quotes!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LT_LegendaryDevilsTormentor_LT, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Ok people this thread is just a bit of fun. Im sure most of you are fans of the fat man or stewie. So post ure favourite quotes here so we can all have a little laugh to ourselves.

P.s mods if this is against forum TOU pls remove :)

Have fun

2. If it was against tou a mod would remove when they read it. They dont need op's permission to enforce tou

3. I wasnt implying that i was merely notifying them that i was unsure of if it was :)

4. How bout this 'dammit bonnie you lied to me about the poop sack'

5. "John footpenis". "Its Hancock now, sounds better"

6. A boat is a boat but a mystery box can be anything, it could even be a boat! I'll take the box

7. "It's gonna RAIN!" -weather man

8. But dad I heard if you use tanning beds you can get something called melanoma

Aw that's just fancy talk for sexified



9. "Yeah that's what happens man, that's what happens... WHERE'S MY MONEY"

10. A degenerate am I?

Well you are a festigeo, see I can make up words too sister



11. Lois: your acting childish
    Peter: childish eh, well if I'm a child then that makes you a p edophile and I'll be damned if I'm Gunnar stand here an be lectured by a pervert. Lmao

12. Lol odin how bout this ....... Look at them, worshipping the ground he cant walk on...im the real hero here

13. I am not sure on the quotes, but I have to say my favorite part in all of Family Guy would have to be when Peter gets his little helicopter and like crashes on Joe's yard and he is just like "DAMNIT PETER WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET THAT." And Peter is just like omg I am so sorry. 

14. Definitely a top 10

15. Shut up Meg

16. Fixt

17. Your gonna do toad!? Well let me tell you something about that. 