Favorite quote? drop it here :D

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MiTouch-, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Just because the past taps you on the shoulder, doesn't mean you have to look back
    ~Wiz Khalifa

2. Failing to plan is planning to fail.

3. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

-Wayne Gretzky

4. "***** is ***** cous." -The last thing my cousin said to me before he died last year.

5. You didn't come here to make a choice. You've already made it. You're here to understand WHY you made that choice.
    ~The Oracle

6. "If you're committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it"

7. " Settle down Braveheart "

to ཧ།ཾསཧཁྲཡཁྲཞཞ།ཾ༠ཞ

8. Well slap me senseless and tickle my ball sack! - Billy Ray Cyrus

9. "Just remember, she can look up longer than you can look down"

10. "Because war, war never changes" - fallout voice over guy

11. "Enough is enough! I have had it with these mother ******* snakes on this mother ******* plane!"

- Samuel L. Jackson

12. "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"

Oppenheimer's translation of Vishnu after the whole atomic bomb thing blew up in his face (did you get the pun?)

13. I Have aids, Adult idiotic dumbass syndrome

14. "The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith." - FDR

15. Get busy livin or get busy dyin -
    Red (shawshank redemption)

16. Ahh Just what we needed. Although some vodka would be nice.

-Nickoli black ops zombies

17. Ignorance more often begets confidence than does knowledge" - Charles Darwin

18. "Sometimes you feel tired, feel weak and when you feel weak you feel like you just want to give up, but you have to search it in you. You have to find that inner strength and pull it out of you.To get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you want to just fall on your face and collapse".

19. ill love you till the ocean stops touching the sand