Favorite Pc game as of late

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MM-Slippy-MM, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Starcraft 2 : Legacy of the Void.

2. wii bowling

3. World of Tanks

4. Paragon, cs;go, smite.

5. I've been going back and forth between CS:GO and League, but I enjoy Gmod TTT every once in a while

6. Borderlands 2 is one of the best games ive played before, its so full of content it makes newer AAA games look like pre alphas. I thibk I have 2-3k hours between all platforms on it

7. They butchered the legacy and now it will die a horrible death. Such a shame when it was really hyped before the beta

8. Stardew valley just came out and I already have 40+ hours on it lol. I got the falskaar and wyrmstooth mods for Skyrim and decided to do a whole 100% run of the game. Have completed thieves guild, brotherhood, mage's college, wyrmstooth, falskaar, and all of the daedric quests in 150 hours. Still need, bard's college, companions, main story, dragonborn, dawnguard, all skill mastery, all shouts unlocked, etc. have many, MANY things to do :lol: I predict another 200 hours at least

9. Solitaire

10. I've been playing Mount and Blade since forever. I love the Viking Conquest Expansion.

11. League of legend was so fun when I started playing in January. However I started to be place in the better matches and every single match I played in people argue. It was literally worst than a call of duty lobby full of 10 year olds.

Right now it's a mix between black ops 3 and boarder lands, but since divison came out will soon play that more than both.

12. Mount and Blade: Warband.
    Great game with an amazing modding community. I'd recommend picking it up.

13. Homeworld Remastered, civ V, Star Wars Empire at War, KotoR 1&2, Borderlands 2 on occasion.

Been thinking of buying Tachyon: The Fringe but I should get myself a joystick first since it isn't as fun on keyboard and mouse, Grey Goo is really fun but sluggish on what I have at the moment, if the servers weren't shut down to LAN only I'd play more Tom Clancy's End War.

14. Yeah league can be toxic , as for cod ive played every single one since the original and by far my most favorite were big red 1 and cod3

15. I really enjoyed the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II

Played the whole game in one day  took 13 hours, so much fun.

16. Recently I've been playing c.o.d world at war.

17. Forever and always: League Of Legends.

18. Reign of kings and fall out four my fav games on pc