Farr

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FARMER_KOMORA, Jul 20, 2013.

1. I Like Fat People.
    They're Fat,Jolly,Nice,And Reming Me Of Santa

2. Made myself a ps 

3. Warry thought this was a serious thread? Im ashamed of you Warry, ASHAMED!

4. Why so serious?? Lol

5. This whole thread is really, really sad.

6. Especially post 239. I cry for about 2 and a half hours after reading this...

7. Im too lazy to read it. Can someone sum it up for me? I see op dropped stats and is "retiring". Was it just a one sided ass kicking?

8. No, it was more like "I'm trolling you trololol" and they fell for it

9. Farr?
    More like FarT

*Drops mic*

10. Really? Come on. It took me so long to shut people up about that in my home clan, and now you and spy have started on me. I can't ******* win. 

11. Lol far someday people will drop it

12. What the **** did you just ******* say about Farr, you pathetic worm? I’ll have you know I came out top of the list on my clan's last EB and I’ve been involved in numerous secret strips on tens of players and I have over 300 confirmed steals.

I am trained in advanced ally trading and I’m the top plunder bearer in the entire leaderboard. You are nothing to me but just another noob. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words.

You think you can get away with saying that **** to Farr over the forums? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across my alliance and your allies are being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your kingdom.

You’re ******* done, FARMER_KOMORA. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can destroy you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my troops. Not only am I extensively trained in verbal warfare, but I have access to an entire bank of billions and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this app, you little ****.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comments were about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* done, kiddo.

13. Farmer, dont start **** you can't finish ;)

14. Wait... I'm confused now. FK was trolling, right?, but willy looked more cereal than fruitloops mixed with cheerios, and he's usually with the times. So is this a troll or not? 

15. Wait...

Ok, y'all got me :lol:

16. I think you're just using this an excuse to hit someone smaller. Smh 