FARMING ZAFT :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Lol!!!! The pure spy called someone a coward.

Oh the irony.

2. Lmao @ TNT ,,nice build bud,,you better stick to ebs with those spy stats junior

3. Anyway back to the subject of zaft,, ya their numerous but their not as strong as everyone thinks, zaft faith which says hlbc only on cp,, even though 95% of the clan isn't even close to hlbc, hasn't completed a haunt in a week, and their sub clan ZF warriors which is supposed to be a b2b acc clan fails every other acc they do

4. Lol, I farm anyone at any time,you can bet your lawnmower if you wasn't getting farmed by zaft I would say the same stuff, your dumber than dumb  self made this thread to get you famous now you got attention and start back peddling 

5. You just had a hb of spies  it's 0 again don't worry next time you say your getting farmed by 50 atleast try to stay at 0 for a few hours you noob 

6. How am I back peddling? And oh u caught me with some spies,,well I stated before they weren't very good at getting my regen down..your a pu$$ and I'd be glad to prove it

7. And it wasn't a HB noob maybe a quarter, don't know wasn't on

8.  I've been saying come at 

9. And if u do actually farm I guarantee its only ca targets or peeps half your size

10. Ya u have, your a beast,,I'm gonna go find a clan farm of some big big clan and challenge em to a 1v1 so I can be beast to lmao

11. I know your type,,if a member of zaft showed up in your news you'd run to your clan owner and tell them and wouldn't even return hits, but quick to jump in on other people's farms ;) don't worry though most of kaw is like that

12.  yup always half my size.... nah I Stl from zaff and hit other top 200 LB when I go to farm peeps, ca tgts nah I let the smallers hit those unless in osw, only farm people half my size if they are dumb enough to ask for it

13. Lol sure bud you think so highly that I might care if zaft decides to hit me well I hit back simple as that  not hard to hit people back

14. Ok so u just admitted above u farm zaft,,so what is your problem with what I'm doing? This is just getting confusing

15. Clumsy just u 

16. I know a bit late for this post like 3months

17. No your not late this thread is only a day old mad. Your good lol

18. Zaff and zaft are different 

19. Oh I'm just going mad thought it said 4 jan

20. Ahh my mistake rain