FARMING ZAFT :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jun 4, 2013.

1. But lethal u taste of bacon... How could he resist

2. I'm not afraid to 1v1, just don't see the point.

You make a good case about 1vMany, that's why OSW is nonsense to me (hence why I left ZAFT). There are no constraints so whoever has the greatest number of active players "wins", but what do they win? Bragging rights? Whoopty ******* doo.

At least EE drops mith, I can get interesting stuff.

3. It's also very fun :D you get to see if they really are who they claim to be o_O and theres also plenty of noob whines which are enjoyable to read

4. @ nellis ahh I c u are zaft carnage,,that explains your butt hurtness and your big mouth..if this conversation were taking place with me not being hammered by your friends I'm guessing you'd be a sniveling coward like 90% of your teammates

5. Steal nellis 1/1/11 :)

6. I'm not butt hurt at all. But I do find your choice of words on your wall offense and shows a lack of intelligence or tolerance for those different from you. I'd feel that way wether I was ZAFT Carnage or not.

As far as me sniveling I guess you will never know how wrong you are as I'm pretty sure you will not be getting a cf anytime soon.

ZAFTIES 1 on 1 all the time. They just don't feel the need to boast about it.

7. Zafties lol how cute...and I don't want a cf anytime at all,,I'm enjoying this,,all kinds of noobie targets since you goons can't keep me pinned

8. Lmao war if you are fighting for Pure Evil you are the only one. Why waste the nobs on the name change? We receive virtually no inc from pure evil. If you think a bunch of potless and allyless guys can do much damage think again. Well enjoy my hothead friend. A 0'd pure spy really isnt much fun to play but enjoy

9. Alaska how goes it,,,you all arnt actually keeping me zeroed all that well,,just ask nix..but this is how I enjoy the game, war, chaos,, extreme heat ..u know the drill,,keep it coming

10. Zafties don't 1v1 that's common knowledge.

But idk what the OP is so proud about, ally less and pure spy? Yup you are a bad ass (hope you can sense my sarcasm) ;)

11. Re: FARMING ZAFT :)

Lmao you brag about farming zaft, but the clan your in isnt that clan getting farmed by zaft faith? i wouldnt be bragging about GETTING farmed 

12. Pure evil <3

13. Zaft do 1v1. I'm currently 1 month into a 1v1 and have had a few past ones with other zafties.

You just gotta war away with them and they are fine in my experience.

14. U never said why u don't like zaft anymore so ... Why ?

15. My thoughts on OP, summed up in the first reply.

16. You do realise you compliment ZAFT by this thread and what you said?

17. Spelling depends on the country bro and I'm not claiming to be an English teacher 