FARMING ZAFT :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Well dip **** it makes more sense to me to buy my last land before working on bfa

2. Beings I just bought that I will be building bfa, unlike some, I'm not afraid to have allies

3. I'd just make a statless alt instead of wasting a decent account to only play half the game such as urself so u don't have to worry about the big bad ZAFT taking ur allies when u get ur beauty sleep :)

4. RPA wars. He puts a bucket load of time and money into that. Just like ZAFT does with LB.

5. Don't feel bad lethal I'm sure some on this thread don't see u as a statless pansy

6. Statless? Lmao rpa let's cut the bs I'm gonna follow u in game, accept so we have links to one another, whenever this thing with zaft runs it's course or If I break in inc for a day or so we will settle this,,and I can't wait for the day u decide to build bfa ,,will be fun stripping what u worked so hard for

7. U better hope zaft stays one me for a long time bro ,,u really don't want to see me 1v1 I will eat your e war noob ass for lunch :)

8. Oh yes I worked so very hard for bfa volly transfering from main LOL, please no steal me golds ;)

9. And bacon suck a little harder maybe RCA will be your first friend

10. RCA would love to be friends with Bacon :D

11. Bacon and I will turn pure spy and make a thread on how tough we are and bring down ZAFT and apocalypse and umbrella together

12. Read my original post, does it say anything about how tough I am or being a ps or bringing down zaft? Nope just said I started farming them...but if it makes u feel good to add to that feel free

13. Yo step up boy iv had enuf of you

14. @ sir haha another zaft trash account noob hiding behind the name zaft,,one of the reasons I left bc they let anyone in,,nubs welcome just come make our numbers bigger...sir haha anyone viewing this can see plain as day by looking at our accounts there's no way in hell you'd call me out without zaft,,,unless that's just your trash sky bc it looks like one

15. Bacon I'd rather be the ps posting on here than the guy hiding behind low cs