farming threatens

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *---c--- (01), Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i doubt that

2. I wanna hit might be fun unlike these epic fail battles

3. So many doubters (-_(\)

4. It's a war game

5. Vinnie you noob :/ this is Kingdoms at EB, hitting players in a sin and punishable my death

6. Your death  sounds good to me

7. You are all noobs if you attack other players. you waste your gold and troops. I sent feedback asking devs to ban people who farm.

8. Phew Alison, I just had a 1 mill cs player threaten my 200k alt and was worried that I might get attacked

9. Been getting quite a lot of names in my Newsfeed these days. :)

10. funny stuff Alison! Op - buy pots, use mith and hit back. There is no reason to be scared. What can people really do to you? Nothing. It is megapixels hitting megapixels. relax and enjoy the game. Happy Kawing

11. It's a shame he's DTW 8|

12. Seriously Alison? I'm unaware if Alison is a troll..

13. Queen of noobs in banner, Hansel build, yeah I think Alison is a troll lol..

14. @sniper, The minute you started KaW you're at war or building for the next.

15. My issue with all of this is these eb guys cry because we are ruining their fun. So it is ok they ruin ours? Battle list is there for a reason so is the attack and spy on a players profile. Maybe they need a repeat action button so they know what to do

16. Who even give a **** if someone farmed someone we don't care lamo

17. Yeah lots of spam today

18. Farming is part of the game. This is a war game. That means attacks happen. Player versus player is the nature of the game. If you don't like it, I suggest angry birds. They don't hit back ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.