Farming/OSW Addiction

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *renamed789481 (01), Sep 26, 2013.

1. 

2. I remember back when I first started...
    I was of course an EB fairy then,
    Pretty much everyone new starts out on ebs,
    But then after peering around in the forums I learned just how much you can make people angry...

3. Very true, forums are 2nd to none when looking for targets.

4. Not really addicted to either but afmit pvp is best part of game. I spent my first two weeks of KaW purely doing 1v1 and questing. Learned a lot about mechanics. If someone plundered x amount from me I'd return fire till I doubled what I'd lost. Got some wall threats for farming from some bigs that were dts.
    Wasnt interested in joining a clan initially but decided I had to to earn EB plunder. Positive side of that was making friends in cc. Downside was following the no more than 5 hit rule.
    Been in a small number of osw which were good fun for most part :). Only ones I've joined were to help friends in osw. Only had one osw come to a clan I was a member in. Had some nice 1v1s also to help spice up the game. Can't say I really enjoy noob tears much so don't farm randoms. Focused mostly on helping my clan ee at the moment and that brings a measure of pvp. This game needs more pvp outside of ee though. I thought II_EMP_The_Dark_Knight_IRE_II's thread and 1v1 proposal would be great for KaW. It didnt get as much support as it deserved and I doubt devs will implement it. Otherwise osw will remain best, only?, good venue for serious pvp.

5. Naomi I am happy you grew into such a great farmer. You've made me so proud 

 Inter_OUTLAW_Mass

6. That's all that was available when I started... Hit a player or a quest.... Anyway farmed the crap out of someone... 75-80 hits. Then his clan threatened me... I was clan less, so I hit him another 100 times. Was making almost 1 million a hit at the time.

7. Ahhh farming/osw...just thinking about the times at inter mass gives me a chub....no turning back now farming/osw best thing about kaw IMO.. I'm still not the baby daddy..

8. Hehe Licki <3 Intermass.
    Becomed osw addiction because of OmegaLSA farm me very long time. Then we came friends and he teach licki. Been travel KaW and learning from the best of the best since.

9. I first learned pvp day 1 of the game I hit everyone on my battle list as I didnt know about clans or epic battles. Then a few months into the game W.A.R. took me in showed me the ropes, about 2 months later I was involved in my first osw since then most of the last year has been spent in osw. By far the best part of this game.

Warriors of the Ancient Realms

10. Has anyone seen Cyn's sadistic ass?

11. He makes an appearance or some random threads from time to time...

12. should get the crew back together

13. YOU CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL, ALL I WANNA DO IS BREAK YOUR WALLS, ALL YOU EVER DID WAS WRE-E-ECK ME YEAH YOU WRE-E-E-ECK ME 
    

14. Inter Mass may Reopen it's Doors Soon

15. My nuts itch for pvp, I hunt suckah ass marks down in forums by talking  about how Canada sucks❗️Pokemon sucks❗️ Sighmin the Templar Assbiter sucks❗️Growlithe sucks❗️Big_Red_Monster sucks❗️ And you all suck monkey farts 

16. May want to get that checked out

17. I use a plastic fork on them, works great 