FARMERS ANONYMOUS (12 Step Program)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ISS_CynderStryke_ISS, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Shut up and drink the kool-aid

2. All you did was just turn the 12 steps of alcoholics anonymous into a 12 step KaW group .Lmao.No support. Get original plz.

3. The joke has been lost on you. Gtho. I had already fought in over 100 osw and run two war clans before you even installed the game noob. Nice clan. Getting stomped on by one player.  pretty sad that an "osw" clan in this day and age can't even handle a single opponent.

4. I would run bars down your roster but there's only a few that aren't dtw  man you really have a lot to learn

5. I used to play as Snr until i dropped this build in 2014.

I did system wars, osw, 1v1, 1vclan. I used to run up n down LB seeing who would hit back and generally had fun. I didn't hit an eb for over 12 months in 2013/14 and instead sat in my clan hitting WC posts that used a  in their advert calling it beer tax for the beer republic.

Kaw was great fun and I loved tracking alts, banks and timezones of folk. I enjoyed seeing people who were much bigger get annoyed at me hitting them. I often used 20 xtls a day pinning people so they couldn't do anything. Nothing funnier than a clan trying to pin 1 person who kept popping xtls and hitting away.

Before EBs closing an osf was always funny and later hitting the sealer in an hte clan just after it ended gave me the same giggles.

Ive been stripped more times than i can remember and stripped far more than that.

Kaw is a different game now, too organised and arranged for me to play my way, but still pop in on this and various other accounts i have.

I never considered myself a farmer as i always had a reason to hit someone and stopped when asked nicely or they apologised.

Pvp play is the best aspect of the game though and never understood the wish to just get bigger unless its to hit bigger players lol.

6. I remember you snr ️

7. Could I have almond milk instead?

8. What are you some gluten free vegan pansy?! I prefer rice milk myself 

9. Oh yeah cassowary, I'm taking RoyalB out for dinner this next week. You're cool with that right?

[​IMG]

10. As long as you're not as cheap as in KaW .Lmao!you pay crap.hahaaaa

11. How would you know you haven't even successfully hit me yet

12. That one fail steal isn't doing it for me baby. Try a little harder

13. What are you talking about??lol.you talking to yourself again? Lmao.

14. No I'm talking to you here. And your girlfriend in pm.

She can hold an intelligible conversation better so if you'll excuse me...

15. No I just enjoy the taste of almonds, goes great with shredded wheat thins.

16. Deleting game. You're welcome to farm me 

17. Pm me when you have reached the 13th step. 0.o

18. If I wanted any lip from you I'd rattle my zipper

19. That wasn't very nice dude. It is okay that you are homosexual, but I didn't need the advance.