Farmer Report

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HOUSTON, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Lol mad about what? The fact that I hit u and 30 seconds later u hired 22b in allies. Then got in 8 steals before I pinned on you. Then hired another 9b in allies? Or the hilarious fact that u dropped attack build off both your accts over little ol me? Along with all your allies? Oh yes I'm totally angryim going to go kill myself now. That's how angry I am

No seriously tho I'm laughing

2. At least put up a damn stable for me to pin ongeez. Thought u loved me long timeshow some love lover boy

3. Lmao wow u need an upgrade or Need to read faster that convo was 20 min ago smh 

4. Black, is ur Propacks worth it?

5. and I'm sorry but u not the only one I'm loving long time 3 other ladies I think I hope so they keep pm to stop 

6. Not really War4KaW. Guess u would have to buy them to be the judge of that. They aren't strippable tho so I guess a good little bonus. If you are hlbc that is. On an acct this small 30-40b in allies with good bfa would give better bonuses

7. Ook ty. I'll save my muney den

8. I'll never pm to stop. You will either stop of your own accord or we will play for long time. I'm not one of those nOobs who is bothered with growth or gold. I'm in it for the nOob tears lol. Now put up a damn stable so I can play back. It's embarrassing burning 1 pot per failed spy attempt 

9. U not In my list ,u just there lol ..... 1 down 2 to go lmao u just good while other are down ! 

10. Ill get the popcorn guiz!

11. Awe dangit. I thought we were in luv

Breaking my heart bro. Breaking my heart

12. lol

13. Everyone on this thread is a noob to be honest.

14. Piss off ali....... Go back to ur tree !!!!

15. Point proven

16. Point proven smh we need to get u a BF ...........

17. Damn man. Suicide is no joke. Didn't wanna say anything but my older brothers wife had to cut him down(hung himself) a week ago. He went to a mental institution for observation and they already let him out. Just got a pic from him. His eye is red like the devil. busted all the blood vessels in his eyes. There is no more white in his eyes. At all. Completely blood red. Scary .

Whats sad about it is he claims he doesnt remember doing it at all and has no wish to die. Dr's put him on ssri's before this ever happened. Prozac and such.

Wish people would realize that drugs like these are causing way more harm than good. If you do a little research you will find that EVERY single school shooting perpetrator has been on some form of SSRI's.

Our government is now trying to take our guns under the false pretenses of protecting our nation. If our government really cared about safety they would do something about the plague that is being caused by these types of drugs.

Unfortunately big pharma donates to the campaigns of our government officials. So they will not address the issue for fear of losing the funds provided by big pharma. Media will not address the issue either because big pharma pays billions for advertising and they also do not want to lose money. It's horrific. Money matters more than the safety of our nation. Our own government officials, the very people who are supposed to care and protect our nation, let this continue OVER MONEY.

The second amendment allows us to retain firearms, not for hunting or home protection, but in the event of our government becoming tyrannical. If this isnt tyranny then I don't know what is.

I beg you all to research this and find the truth for yourselves. And if you really care about the safety of our citizens, please write letters to your local newspapers, government officials, and anyone else who will listen.

This is not a joke. This is a serious epidemic that is constantly bringing families, and our nation, to it's knees. If you are truly patriotic and truly care for our nation, then the worst thing we as a people can do is let this continue unchecked and not take action. Our government WILL NOT take the necessary action to put a stop to this. MONEY IS TO IMPORTANT TO THEM. We as a people need to take a stand for the welfare of our nation and put a stop to the countless murders, suicides, and all around violence that big pharma is causing with these drugs. If only one person reads this and heeds my advice then my rant is worth it.

Write your local media. Write your local government. Write anyone who you think will listen. Facebook it. Twitter it. This has to stop. Out tyrannical government will not help us. They refuse. It is in our hands to take a stand. And stand together we must. Or fall together we will.

~Mick~

18. Sry I hijacked ur thread w/that. After I saw those pics I kinda lost itand decided i would rant to my pocket family

19. No worries bro I'm a cop ! So I had to jump in and help the kid myself .....I didn't know how serious it was till this morning !!!

20. I didn't know why y'all had come to his aid before I opened my big stupid mouth. I still feel like a dumb ass for it lol. Props to you guys at -WiT-