Farmer Report

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HOUSTON, Dec 20, 2012.

1. It makes me sad when people with high stats whine about farming...

2. King_kidd is a farmer

3. Wow lol. U already lost more than I have to take. U dropped attack build on both accts. Then hired 14b and dropped them all. Geezus lol u can't be serious

4. lets do this !!!!!

5. Aww u blocked me !!! I know u not talking about other spies !!!!! 

6. Blocked you big acct for a quick link lol. Not to block you. Tired of looking at link and it taking me to small acct lol

7. quick link I posted all over ur wall peachFuzz 

8. With the little acct lol. I wanted link to the 7m acct not the smaller one.

9. 

10. And u dropped all attk build. So what am I gonna do now lol? U hid like a chicken. I mean its smart yea but now how u expect me to war you when the only thing I could do before was pester u with Attks? I'm no big headed to think my spies beat ur spies lol.

Oh well it's all about losses we all know that. And so far you have lost 30-40b more than me so oh well lol. Do your worst

11. I didn't know this little build was so scary that I could make a player drop attk build off both hlbc spies. Along with all allies. Guess we learn something new everyday lol

12. Lmao u scared too bad u dnt have a bigger acct !!!!! 

13. And before I left I said Plz fill up me news feed while I worked now I'm home we can play ....so dnt be scared lmao

14. What do I have to be scared of? U think this is my first rodeo? C'mon. U think this is the first time I've been stripped? By iG? Lol cmon brood stripped me like two years ago for 's and giggles. This is all in fun to me. U took it way to serious when u dropped all build over Lil ol me. And u wanna call someone scared. When I drop build, or allies, then u may assume I am scared

15. 
    Awwwwwww guess u mad 

16. also I'm assuming your news was filled. Sorry wasn't more active. Horrible sinus infection. Been sleeping all day trying to shake it. I hit u when I woke up to get a drink. So if ur news wasn't completely full my apologies

17. it's was good lol !!!!! Sorry I wasn't more active but I promise I love you long time 