"Farm TIL reset"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BinaryBullet, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can we at least talk **** about congress? Cause they suck and all need to be pushed down wells.

2. They do. You have to admit that.

3. No pushing them down wells unless there is no water at bottom of well.

4. Eh… I expected OP to tell the full truth. Perhaps his nicely written name deceived me. Hmm… :(

5. Agreed BaM lol jk

6. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town.
    *bows*

7. I shall help op with my alt

8. Pup are you my alt?:eek:

9. Just want to say to all the blind idiots I am no longer being farmed. Please shut the **** up.

10. I don't care op.Your begging for attention aren't you?

11. Maybe i shouldnt have made immortal stop you have a horrible attitude. hmm maybe ill take care of u with an alt. :p

12. Good luck to the farmer,but he most likely won't need it Binary us just an attention whore trying to act like a big shot like me.

13. No thank you. I have a horrible attitude cause school sucked today.

14. Let me guess?Op is mentally restarted but somehow he is considered normal at school,therefore making your work hard?

15. Tell the guy who was gonna help you to shut the **** up? Breaking news, you are still bein farmed. Cheers 

16. ok well unluckily i dont care about how much school sucked give you no reason to be rude to other players... Now please stop being rude. :D or my alt will accidentally give u another reason to have an attitude. :D

17. Kid you said **** America? Get farmed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.