farewell everyone!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by A_bus_full_of_nuns, Aug 9, 2015.

1. To everyone who cares its time for me to put kaw in the past. Sadly this game has been at a point where its affecting my family and real life. Sucks when a stupid game takes so much time that could be used being with my family and kids who need my attention more the hitting ebs. I'm not doing this for attention just to say good bye to all the awesome people I've met my 3 years playing and don't have time to tell you all individually :) its been fun but already feel like I've escaped this prison and look forward to being more productive with my time.

On another note I'm glad I'm leaving before this game completely goes to waste because of the devs horrible decisions and the direction of the game.

I've went from 50 mil cs ps too 1 mil cs and huge BFA Lmfao ( in case anyone is curious I was all BC but abyssal and had 11 level 8 buildings up there and made 10 tril) so I'll farm a couple noobs with this awesome noob rage causing build and bid everyone farewell!!

Bus full of nuns 

2. Pleasure warring with you, take care!

3. Never met u, but sad to see anyone leave kaw.

It's a good thing u were able to put this game down before things in real life get real bad.

Good luck with real life don't be a stranger

4. Another one bites the dust. No but really gl irl op. Another long time player goes bye byes

5. If nuns quit then Satan wins

6. Ty guys and so everyone knows my name history:

Turd_furgeson
    Ml_turd_ml
    Barcode turd
    -turd-

7. I bet ur owners pissedJust saw ur 4T price tag lol

8. farewell. good luck in real life, and hope you drop in now and then.

9. You gave me great advice when i started on my main. Sucks to see th go. Enjoy rl!

10. Goodbye Nuns :( It was fun warring with you at P3.

11. Hate to see u go man....but family always comes first. Best of luck....hmu If u start going through kaw withdrawals...I'll send u to kawers anonymous lol....farewell buddy

12. You'll be back. S5 starts Monday.

13. Kawers Anonymous sucks.

They have a 0% success rate.

14. He severely dropped build. I doubt it lol

15. Dropped about 49 mil cs lol

16. He's trying to join the lower bracket ;)

17. A great warrior. Good luck

18. I'll miss seeing, "xxxx was knocked out by a bus full of nuns". 
    Good luck

19. Don't you do this turd.
    Not you too man.